Single Moms

MoPain
He bailed again(VENT)
by MoPain
January 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM

After all last week saying how it can't wait to see her on Thursday He bailed then he sent me a message at 1am Friday night on Facebook to see if we could set up something for over the weekend . I don't check Facebook everyday he knows this so I didn't see it until yesterday at like 5 in the evening but being nice I said sure I can meet you where we usually have visitations today at 11 it's like a half hour drive for me but I did it because she would get to see him and also see her grandparents his dad and step mom. He texts me at 9 this morning say he doesn't feel well and won't be there. I'm so glad that she is not old enough to know the difference Yes if BIG IF he is sick he should come but JC is showing up that damn hard I wish I could just not show up whenever I didn't feel like it or didn't feel good. Before anyone asks I am in the process of setting up a parenting plan I'm getting the papers filed tomorrow I'm just so sick of him saying one thing and never following though with it. I'm not even surprised anymore just annoyed thanks for reading and letting me vent hope you all have a good night

Replies

• ckmom2013
    January 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM
    Feel better sweetie. This is how my ex started off....3 years later its worse!
  • breebree04
    January 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Good luck with everything! This is how my ex was too. I finally stopped letting him take the kids because it was taking a toll on them emotionally when he didnt show. When we went to court I was told that I had to let him take the kids if it was his visitation with them even if he had been skipping visitations. I asked them what they were going to do to him when he missed his visitations then and they said nothing, we cant force him to see his kids. So my kids just have to suffer everytime he decides to be a douchebag! :(

• steviechick
    January 31, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I thank God everyday that I only had one child.  If I had a second (minor) my ex would be doing the same thing.  If not forcing our second child into my ex's awful life.  My DD is an adult and can decide if she wants to be with her father.  Since he's been unstable and has done all kinds of awful things to the both of us within the past year, my DD has chosen to stay away from my ex.  Had she been a minor I would be in and out of court because of how messed up my ex is.  It's easy to be able to just ingore him and not have to put up with all of nonsense because my DD is an adult.  SHE decides what she wants. 

• conniejo75
    January 31, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    My ex cancels every time. Its more of a shock when he does show. Last time it was only 20 mins notice

Single Moms