Single Moms

Featured Posts
s-jane89
Family dont give me a break !!!
January 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I'm 24 in 2 and a half weeks and I have a 4 year old son. I've hardly ever gone out since I've had my little man.. Every woman needs a break sometimes! My son is mixed race And my sisters baby is white.. Every time my sister wants to go out, everyone immediaty jumps to her aid and watches him for her. She gets to disappear for days to out and drink ,smoke etc.. I don't drink nor do I smoke.. But when I ask my family wether they can watch Jayden while me and my partner get to grab lunch or a meal they all run for the hills! They make excuses and say their busy when they all just sit on their asses and do nothing!!. I think it's definitely a racial thing going on. Also when I wanna take him over there they All smoke in his face which I don't agree with at all. But they don't smoke infront of my sisters baby. And they never come to see him.. He hasn't seen his nan for nearly 2 months.. She doesn't even call or visit . None of them do :( it breaks my heart !!

Replies

• ZakkarysMom
    January 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    Maybe they dont want to watch him because of the adhd? Just a thought. Im sorry your family is being like this.

Quoting s-jane89:

Thanks for the replies .. My son has severe ADHD so it's very hard to take him with me .. He has calmed down a lot since last year and I'm extremely proud of him.. I have demanded that they stop smoking infront of him but they refuse so I have stopped my son from going over there ..! But they don't bother coming to see us. They are very disturbed people and I'm looking to move away very soon for a fresh start. I have a lot of faith and have bought my son up on a positive vibe but my family are heavy devil worshippers and swear and talk about whips and chains and getting raped by him and some really dirty stuff. It's sickening infront of my son which is why I stopped taking him over there!!. My partner is also a black man and my big sister has once called him a n****r which made me really lay into her now I refuse to let her in my house or near my little family.. I love my partner very much I've known him since I was 16 and I would never let him to through all that crap so I'm making a big decision to not bother with some of them . Not all of them are racist or so rude to me bout my beliefs so I'd like to stay in contact but they will come to my house. I'm never going to my mums again . !

• tyfry7496
    January 27, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    Ask your SO family to watch him or hire a sitter. No way would I allow my child around your family.
  • Strength4Karma
    January 27, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    This! I agree 100%

Quoting charmgirl:

I'm sorry your family is being so unsupportive. I would just let them be. They sound like they don't even deserve to be a part of your lives. If they want to, they'll make the effort. And I would demand that they don't smoke around him.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN