Single Moms

Featured Posts
sprinkledcandle
depressed
January 26, 2013 at 4:29 AM

I am angry upset I am a single mom....I feel jealous my ex is married has new paper....I hate all the responsiblity on me raising kids....I dont get a break...and I know nobody will want me with 4 kids....

I feel so lonely!!!! I am ugly worthless....

Replies

• Cenedra64
    January 26, 2013 at 4:49 AM
    Hon you are not ugly and worthless!! Ive been where youre at. Its hard. What i do is therapeutic. Listen to some songs that remind you what a scumbag you got rid of. Like linda rondstat ''3oure no good'',..gotye ''somebody that i used to know'',alanis morsette ''you outta know'', let some anger out but not on yourself! Youre worth more than a 100 men to yourself and your children. After all hes the wimp that couldnt handle it. Now hes another womans prob not yours
  • mommyecr3
    January 26, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I understand your feelings. Try very hard to remember that you are rid of such a man as he. Now, you have a chance to work on your self esteem and finding strength in yourself. He can't hold you back anymore. You probably lost your true self quite a while ago while you were with him. Please work on finding your best parts of you. They many be down deep or difficult to find, yet you are still there. I know this for you because I have been with a severely controlling, verbally abusive and emotionally abusive man for way too long. Too embarrassed to state how long. But we will divorce soon, hopefully and I have already begun to work on myself. It will come but you HAVE to work it hard! Best wishes!

• ckmom2013
    January 26, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    I feel the same way sometimes, but some men are family men and love women with children. I havent found him yet, but Im sure he is out there. And dont worry Karma will come back around for him.
  • LifeCafe42
    January 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Hugs mama you are a great mom and you are more than entitled to feel that way. Men are out of sight out of mind sadly find some me time to get away from the kiddos good luck we are here!
  • Newmom.com12
    January 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I'm sorry to hear this... Life is a challenge but u will over come it. You will meet someone one day but try to enjoy you for I know it's easier said then done I wish I would have enjoyed myself but I found it hard but ask a relative or a sitter to keep the kids so u can have a breather we all need a break... It will get better

• sid1083
    by sid1083
    January 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    Good men are usually attracted to confident women. Work on picking up your self esteem...when you feel attractive and confident, it will come out in your attitude and they'll notice. If the kids are an issue, then that's on them but try not to take it personally.
  • breebree04
    January 26, 2013 at 7:15 PM

The right guy will come along and you will be happy. Its hard being a single mom and I think all of us (atleast most of us) feel like the exhusband got off easy but one day you will get all the credit for raising your children to be amazing adults and they will see who was there for them and who wasnt. Keep your head up and stay strong things will get easier

• Robsessed98
    January 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    You dont need a man to be happy. Learn to love yourself, make a good life for you and the kids and when you least expect it someone will appear for you. But you have to be ok with yourself before youll ever be ok with someone new.
  • Lia678
    by Lia678
    January 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Don't say that...try to get those.negative thoughts out of your head. I have 4 kids too and am separating.  I know it is the most difficult thing to bring them up by yourself. You sound like you are extremely tired. I understand. See if you can call a friend, relative, neighbor or parents of your kids friends. Anyone you trust to watch them for a day.  Do something for yourself. It's natural to feel jealous your ex is getting married but don't let that define you and your happiness. Your time will come. You will be happy too.  Remember you have lots of time to choose a new partner. Give yourself a break.  You are a wonderful mom and you will one day make a wonderful partner to someone that is worthy of you....

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts