Single Moms

sarahmiamaria
Is it wrong?
January 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM
So I met this nice guy. We seem to get along and have all the right things in common, but I think I may break it off. He drinks 5 POTS of coffee a day! That's what? At least 50 cups?? And he is a bigger guy, and seems to be getting larger. I try not to pick a guy based on looks, but I guess I just feel like you should care more about your health then he does. Especially with kids! Am I crazy to think about ending it for this?

Replies

• mytrueloveS
    January 26, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    You're not crazy. If you don't feel comfortable with his habits then don't pursue anything more serious with him.
  • Ncbrit
    by Ncbrit
    January 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Not at all. Everyone's relationships needs are different. And it's not like you are asking for something outrageous.. A healthy man is reasonable. 5 pots of coffee a day is crazy. And personally for me it may be a little shallow for most but I need to be just as attracted to your looks as I am to your personality. So no haha you are not crazy at all!

• yezay
    by yezay
    January 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    Have you seen it? Maybe he just drinks a cup from each and ends up dumping the rest. If you like him talk about it first.
  • Chelsey191
    January 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM
    No your not crazy, what would you do in a year when you have to go on a search expedition for his penis?
  • LifeCafe42
    January 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    5 pots is a lot no safe if it is the full pot you need to do what's best for you
  • sarahmiamaria
    January 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    He does it at work so I haven't seen it, but when I mentioned how dangerous that was (he was on meds for high blood pressure a couple years ago) he got irritated and brushed me off. I feel like a nag already, and that's not cool

Quoting yezay:

Have you seen it? Maybe he just drinks a cup from each and ends up dumping the rest. If you like him talk about it first.

• Robsessed98
    January 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    Have you talked about it with him? If his weight is becoming a deal breaker for you he needs to know and be given a chance to work on it. If he does nothing about it, walk away.
  • brieri
    by brieri
    January 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM

5 pots of coffee!!!? !    Are you shure it's not 5 cups of coffee, an entire pot holds 10-12 cups.  Maybe he's sharing with others since it is at work, so he gets a new cup from the 2nd pot, another from the 3rd, etc. 

• sarahmiamaria
    January 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    Lol that's what I said when he told me! 5 POTS??? I did mention it and he claims to be cutting back

Quoting brieri:

5 pots of coffee!!!? !    Are you shure it's not 5 cups of coffee, an entire pot holds 10-12 cups.  Maybe he's sharing with others since it is at work, so he gets a new cup from the 2nd pot, another from the 3rd, etc. 

• sarahmiamaria
    January 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    You're right. I guess I was stuck on wanting to be with someone for who they already are, not who they could potentially be. Dating is hard lol

Quoting Robsessed98:

Have you talked about it with him? If his weight is becoming a deal breaker for you he needs to know and be given a chance to work on it. If he does nothing about it, walk away.

Single Moms