Single Moms

Featured Posts
momma1708
I am being set up
January 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM

by my best friend's husband. I am going to call him my BIL because he pretty much is. My best friend and I are like sisters. 

BIL is in the navy. He is over in Bahrain. My best friend is over here because they got married right before he shipped out and she has a dd with another guy and can't leave with her and she wont go without her. 

BIL and I will talk over fb via wall posts and sometimes messges. I was over at my best friends house the other day and they were skyping and I joined in as always. He decided to introduce one of his friends to "us" mainly me. Today he and were talking via message on fb. He said "HEY! Let's skype!" He and I have never skyped before without my friend being there. I agreed because I was curious. Low and behold, he wanted me to talk to his friend again. lol The guys seems cool. I guess he is going to come here with BIL when they take leave so we can offically meet face to face and not computer to computer. 

They don't know when they are getting leave yet, but it should be soon. He hasn't been there for a year yet and before he went over there he said that if he waited a year he would get like a month leave.. so he has like 4 months left before he gets to take leave... I think. 

Replies

• LifeCafe42
    January 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    Good luck!
  • hopealways4019
    January 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    I would be curious too meet this guy, who knows? He might up being your husband? But get to know him first! Everything about him possible.
  • Robsessed98
    January 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM
    Are you interested in him? If so, be prepared to possibly be in a long distance relationship. As your friend can tell you, they are very difficult, but they can work.
  • deltathree
    January 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM

GL!

• momma1708
    January 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I don't know. I have only really talked to him once. I am kind of hoping that when he comes down with BIL I will get to know him better and really see if I like him or not. He is good looking. I am just worried about him being one of those guys who thinks he is a badass and that his shit don't stink. My ex was like that and I don't want to go down that path again. 

Quoting Robsessed98:

Are you interested in him? If so, be prepared to possibly be in a long distance relationship. As your friend can tell you, they are very difficult, but they can work.

• momma1708
    January 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I am very curious. I plan on getting to know every last thing about him. 

Quoting hopealways4019:

I would be curious too meet this guy, who knows? He might up being your husband? But get to know him first! Everything about him possible.

• 40sandPreg
    January 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM
    Thats sweet of 'bil'! I hope he turns out to be good for you all!
  • raegan1221
    January 26, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Good Luck! Sounds pretty cool.

• elizabeth.mary
    January 26, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Good luck! Hope things go well for you!

• lucasmadre
    January 26, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I think it sounds kind of romantic...it can't hurt to meet him. Go out once, see what he is made of. Good luck...

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts