Single Moms

Featured Posts
momma1708
I am being set up
January 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM

by my best friend's husband. I am going to call him my BIL because he pretty much is. My best friend and I are like sisters. 

BIL is in the navy. He is over in Bahrain. My best friend is over here because they got married right before he shipped out and she has a dd with another guy and can't leave with her and she wont go without her. 

BIL and I will talk over fb via wall posts and sometimes messges. I was over at my best friends house the other day and they were skyping and I joined in as always. He decided to introduce one of his friends to "us" mainly me. Today he and were talking via message on fb. He said "HEY! Let's skype!" He and I have never skyped before without my friend being there. I agreed because I was curious. Low and behold, he wanted me to talk to his friend again. lol The guys seems cool. I guess he is going to come here with BIL when they take leave so we can offically meet face to face and not computer to computer. 

They don't know when they are getting leave yet, but it should be soon. He hasn't been there for a year yet and before he went over there he said that if he waited a year he would get like a month leave.. so he has like 4 months left before he gets to take leave... I think. 

Replies

• Lostcause324
    January 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Well there's no harm in meeting at least.  Dont dwell on the details yet until you actually meet him.  Hope it's at least a good date and hopefully something more.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN