Single Moms

Featured Posts
MrsBoats08
Tired of his sob story!
January 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Its been almost a year since stbx was kicked out of the navy (failed 3 weigh ins). Its also almost been a year since he walked out. Since then he's worked 3 dead end jobs, and is now being investigated for unemployment fraud. He's lived in no less then 4 of his friends' homes! He is saying its my fault that he has health issues (alcoholic fatty liver disease), and that in a month he'll be kicked out of yet another house! Um where in the hell is that my fault? I'm sorry that I refuse to be with an alcoholic beater and cheater. I'm doing what's best for the kids! I wish his probation officer would let him leave state, go home, and leave me alone!!

Replies

• breebree04
    January 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Good for you for moving on and doing whats best for your kids. Dont let him make you feel bad for that. No of it is your fault! He did all of this to himself, he just wants someone to blame. Stay strong and good luck with everything.

• mamalena137
    January 25, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I love how some people blame everyone else for their problems. I'm pretty sure you weren't forcing the alcohol down his throat or making get jobs at his dead end job. I just wish some adults would take responsiblity for their own actions. You have kids, you didn't ask to be his mother too. Sorry you have to deal with it.

• deltathree
    January 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I love how men never take responsibility for their actions & screw-ups.  Sheesh!  SMH!

• victoriahearts
    January 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Big hug because that royally sucks, I'm sure you already know it's all his fault but hearing sometimes will make you feel better. Just do your best to ignore him unless you think it's imporant.

• LifeCafe42
    January 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM
    Stay strong he needs a kick in the butt and start manning up
  • Robsessed98
    January 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM
    Obviously its noones fault but his own. Just ignore him and cut off all communication that isnt about the kids. Forget about him and move on.
  • steviechick
    January 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

It's tough being the receiving end of an abuser's outbursts.  I was married to a jerk like that.  His anger was his constant companion whenever he thought everyone was 'out to get him'.  We can't change one's behavior pattern.  It's up to them.  They DO know right from wrong.  I have cut off all ties with my ex.  He's even been blocked from my DD's phone as his abuse was out the wazoo.  Until my ex CAN be a father to my DD he will remain cutt off from her.  It's best to cut off your ex so he can't communicate with you.  Don't talk to anyone that communicates with him as it's only going to hurt you in the long run.  Continue to be an awesome mom for your kids. 

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN