Single Moms

3grls1wildboy
what do other single moms do ??
January 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM

if u have a set schedual for visitation and bd calls and cancels the night b4or has to bring baby bac bc he has to go to work  how do u get a job if he is always backing out bc he has to work ??

Replies

• LLbaby143
    January 23, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Drop in care??

• brieri
    by brieri
    January 23, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Take him back to court, to modify the court order.  Inform teh Judge you are looking for work.

• 3grls1wildboy
    January 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM

they made up there own visitations through a judge hasnt been filed yet but its been only 3 weeks and hes already cancelled 2 xs and he only gets her wed thrus and every othr weekend ....uggg she cant even get a job ....

• 3grls1wildboy
    January 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

BUMP!

• pce68
    by pce68
    January 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I then call my mom or a friend and ask if my dd can stay with them. Do you have any friends or family nearby that would help you out?

• mytrueloveS
    January 25, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    Hmm day care? Friend or family member? My ex always cancels, now if he doesn't pick up my son early on Saturday he's not picking him up Sunday either.
  • Ridingsolo
    January 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM

At least it's better than him trying to get full custody, or that other nonsense he was pulling a few weeks ago.  :)  I would have another sitter lined up for if he backs out. 

I don't have any help, so I'm pretty much home all the time, BUT I do have a very trusted friend/sitter who I know I can always call at the last minute to help if I had an emergency.  You definitely need someone else to help your daughter if the father is unreliable. 

• Robsessed98
    January 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM

You should always have a backup or emergency sitter anyway. Ask a friend or family if they could keep the baby when he does that.

• 3grls1wildboy
    January 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM

i am there for back up its just hes so determined to have baby then calls and says he has to work .she even asked what r u going to do about work ..he said i got it all figured out ..geuss not ...

Quoting Ridingsolo:

At least it's better than him trying to get full custody, or that other nonsense he was pulling a few weeks ago.  :)  I would have another sitter lined up for if he backs out. 

I don't have any help, so I'm pretty much home all the time, BUT I do have a very trusted friend/sitter who I know I can always call at the last minute to help if I had an emergency.  You definitely need someone else to help your daughter if the father is unreliable. 

• Ridingsolo
    January 26, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Is he really working, or just making excuses?  I would document that all for if you ever end up in court. 

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

i am there for back up its just hes so determined to have baby then calls and says he has to work .she even asked what r u going to do about work ..he said i got it all figured out ..geuss not ...

Quoting Ridingsolo:

Single Moms