Single Moms

JakesMom712
my ex pissed off the judge big time.
January 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Yes. I am happy, it's karma. And I didn't have to do anything but sit there.

Friday the ex and I had court due to cs enforcement. Basically he's only made two payments in the last year. He is currently almost 11k behind. So we're in with the court officers and the DA asked why he hasn't made a payment since November (the one before that was June) so he tries this sob story about not working the month of December. So the DA tells him that it doesn't explain the months prior to that. Long story short, we had to go before the judge. The idiot leaves! I call him and warn him that if he doesn't come back he'll be arrested. I go before the judge, she has the PD call him and tell him he has an hour to come back. Of course he never shows. So now, not only do he have a warrant out for his arrest, but he has to pay the full arrears balance to get out, plus he won't be released until he goes before the judge. And when I say she was pissed. She was pissed.

So yea, I'm lmao because he did this to himself. I offered to have cs payments lowered if he'd visit my ds once a month. He had me take ds all the way to DC to meet him for ds 1st birthday and then stood us up.

Yup, karma.

Replies

• Tish_Hughes
    January 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Yeah, he did. Oh well, screw him.

• momma1708
    January 21, 2013 at 7:31 PM

lol these exs can be so dumb. My ex tried to fight cs and he made all these claims about this and that and had nothing to back it up. I had proof of everything I was claiming. The judge was so mad that he had to come out and waste his time, he yelled at my ex and pretty much told him how dumb he was to try and fight the amount of back support with out any proof. I can not express to you how satisfying that was. I left with a huge smile on my face and he was so mad. I saw him in his car on the way and he was speeding and on his phone yelling. I got such a kick out of it. 2 years later and it still puts a smile on my face. happy

• tyfry7496
    January 21, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    Karma is a wonderful thing!!!
  • Mocking.Jay
    January 21, 2013 at 8:22 PM

LMAO. Me and Karma are great friends. We are tight like this &

• Kat31
    by Kat31
    January 21, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    Do you have to go to court if the county goes after them for not paying support? Or does that vary?
  • ckmom2013
    January 21, 2013 at 9:33 PM

wowzers I believe in karma too

• LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    January 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Wow!! My case just got sent to the prosecuting attorney's office and I hope it turns out like this!! As of Feb 28th it will be one whole year without a payment (besides a tax intercept in July) and he is almost 11K behind too. I wish I could just copy what happened to you and make it a screen play for my upcoming case :)

I'm happy it went so well for you, YAY Karma!!!

• LifeCafe42
    January 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM
    January 22, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Very nice.

• raegan1221
    January 22, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Quoting mytrueloveS:

Very nice.

Single Moms