Single Moms

Featured Posts
Mommyandme878
Now that's what I call good Karma! (funny)
January 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM

My ex left me when I got pregnant, but stayed in my sons life until about a month ago. I've had an AMAZING boyfriend for the past 2 years and we have a little girl on the way.. And my ex had this "amazing" girlfriend for the past year. Well when he walked out of my sons life last month it was because "he couldn't handle being a father. it was just too much" Well his girlfriends bestfriend is also my friend.. And she had told me today that my ex's girlfriend is pregnant.. But that's not the best part.. It's twins!.. What's he gonna do now? pay 3 child supports? HA! I'm sorry if you think this is immature of me but I had to share it with the rest of you, I almost peed my pants laughing when I heard this!

sidesplittinglaughter

Replies

• Tish_Hughes
    January 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    Hm. Bitter. Got it.

Quoting Mommyandme878:

Yes I do. Obviously not for the children because they'l be without a father. But I think it's hilarious that he walked out on one and got hit with 2 more.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

But you think that's funny?

Quoting Mommyandme878:

It depends on the state. In my state its per child, doesn't matter if their in the same household.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Wouldn't that be 2 cs payments? 2 kids come from the same household.....

• Misha1204
    January 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    Not childish, he should've picked another reason.
  • Mommyandme878
    January 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Oh I'm definitely bitter. He dropped my son like he was nothing.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Hm. Bitter. Got it.

Quoting Mommyandme878:

Yes I do. Obviously not for the children because they'l be without a father. But I think it's hilarious that he walked out on one and got hit with 2 more.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting Mommyandme878:

It depends on the state. In my state its per child, doesn't matter if their in the same household.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

• Mommyandme878
    January 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I agree, But even if he had a legit reason, that's his child.. And you should never walk out on someting you created.

Quoting Misha1204:

• Tish_Hughes
    January 20, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    Makes sense.

Quoting Mommyandme878:

Oh I'm definitely bitter. He dropped my son like he was nothing.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Hm. Bitter. Got it.

Quoting Mommyandme878:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting Mommyandme878:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

• Misha1204
    January 20, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I know that! I'm a mother, too. 

Quoting Mommyandme878:

I agree, But even if he had a legit reason, that's his child.. And you should never walk out on someting you created.

Quoting Misha1204:

• mytrueloveS
    January 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM

That's sad.  Hopefully he steps up and the other girl puts CS on his ass.  Maybe he'll learn to stop making babies.  

• conniejo75
    January 20, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    My ex walked out on our two kids because I refused to abort second one. Swore he never wanted more.... fast forward to 5 yrs later and he and new wife had a son. He has been an awesome dad to that son which is a double edge sword. I would never want another child to go through what my kids have but I (and my kids) are jealous of the fact he can be so involved with "new" family while my kids are still ignored. He sees them maybe six times a year and lives less than 10 miles away. Even when we tried 50/50 he ignored my boys and/or ridiculed me the whole time.
  • Emiliush
    January 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM

hahaa good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they deserve ittttt!!!!! immature asshoooles!!!!!!!!!!!!always run away from "problems"..

hope youre doing amazing!!!!! :)))

• Mommyandme878
    January 20, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I completely agree!! I am doing absolutely wonderful! I LOVE having my son all the time.. More cuteness for me :)

Quoting Emiliush:

hahaa good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they deserve ittttt!!!!! immature asshoooles!!!!!!!!!!!!always run away from "problems"..

hope youre doing amazing!!!!! :)))

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts