Single Moms

nikkyxbear
Single mommy looking for some new friends.. :)
January 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM
im 23 and have two toddlers that im raising alone... it is rough lol. making new friends is always nice. :) how has everybodys week been? mine was very interesting... the other day i had a guy follow me in the college parking lot at night.. he doesnt even go to my school.. then followed me to gas station.. stalker? yeah i think i have one.. okay so yesterday a group of people walked up to me and said they were doing some kinda survey thing for class.. they asked.. when you wipe do you fold it or crumble it? all i could do was laugh... and well today.. a random girl asked me if i was bi.. she was pretty cute though.. what a strange week haha..

Replies

• cales_momma
    January 17, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Yeah, it does sound like you've had a crazy week! lol. Ah, don't you just love stalkers!? ha ha! For the survey, I would have said drip dry, just to see their expression! lol. So you got a random bi hit on? lol. Well at least she as cute! I would take your week over mine any day. Mine has been full of fighting with my recent ex. His idea of visiting his son is stopping in once every few days for like an hour and taking up space on my living room floor, waiting for our son to take the lead to interact. My son isn't even two yet. Jeez. lol. So anyway, I'm new on here too. I'm 30 and with just the one lil guy. Hoping to make new friends so I just jumped into it and replied. lol. Hope to hear back! Hope the rest of your week goes good, or interesting at least. :)

• BentleyManoula
    January 18, 2013 at 4:12 AM
    Hey! :) I'm Wonder, 18 and have a 8 day old son! :)
  • blueeyedpixie
    January 18, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    Hey, definitely an interesting week!!:) better then mine...:( I've been applying to jobs and looking for an apt I can afford once I have a job... Oh an daycare for my 3 kids:( meanwhile having to live with my stbxh... He isn't horrible and still pays for everything till I'm working but it's awkward and I have to hear his bs when he gets in a bad mood....
  • Robsessed98
    January 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Welcome to the group.

• amonkeymom
    January 18, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Welcome!  You're right, you have had a strange week.  lol

Quoting nikkyxbear:

im 23 and have two toddlers that im raising alone... it is rough lol. making new friends is always nice. :) how has everybodys week been? mine was very interesting... the other day i had a guy follow me in the college parking lot at night.. he doesnt even go to my school.. then followed me to gas station.. stalker? yeah i think i have one.. okay so yesterday a group of people walked up to me and said they were doing some kinda survey thing for class.. they asked.. when you wipe do you fold it or crumble it? all i could do was laugh... and well today.. a random girl asked me if i was bi.. she was pretty cute though.. what a strange week haha..

• deltathree
    January 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Hi & welcome! :)

• Pessema
    by Pessema
    January 18, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Hi, does sound like a crazy week. lol Gotta love those.

Single Moms