Single Moms

Featured Posts
faerie75
now i remember...
January 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM

why i hate pregnancy and never wanted anymore kids after ds14....

i cant piss. i go sit down, piss, then stop. i move my body to every possible angle i can sitting on the toilet and get a few more random squirts. i get up and hover and sit back down and repeat the process 3-4 more times. when i stand up finally i do a few squats and get a few more drops. then i clean up and go to wash my hands. hmm, good thing i am wearing pantiliners now because then i always get a few more drops. sometimes as i walk away from the bathroom, i need to turn right around and go back. it takes me a minimum of 30 minutes to piss. i have ben this way for almsot 2 weeks. the baby is in some position that i cannot piss right. im starting to get a UTI. how the fuck am i going to NOT have a UTI if i cant piss? now im remembering that i had UTI"S ALL THE EFFIN TIME wiht the other two, probably because i was not emptying my bladder all the way and was too young and dumb to realize it.

on top of that im tired and so bitchy i cant even stand myself. i admit, i will be wanting this baby the hell out by 37 weeks. yes, im one of those. ugh im only 27 weeks :(

Replies

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM

lol I remember that part of being pregnant with my son.  Part of me wants another child and part of me is content with just my 8 year old lol.  I hope the rest of it goes by quickly for ya!!

• faerie75
    January 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM

thank you.. then when i vent to SO he feels guilty and apologizes for getting me pregnant. then i feel bad! i wanted to be pregnant and i am glad we are hving a baby im just so uncomfty! he is a fixer and he cant fix it so he feels bad.

• Ridingsolo
    January 10, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Hope it doesn't get any worse for you toward the end!  :(

I wanted it done too, but now I actually miss being pregnant.  I had an easy pregnancy though.

• victoriahearts
    January 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Sorry that does really suck, I had forgotten how uncomfortable sleeping with a belly was and now I'm barely getting 2 or 3 hours of straight slept before I wake up and have reposition myself.  I'm only 20 weeks 

• brieri
    by brieri
    January 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Not much longer and it will be over.  Then the days of baby crying, uggghhh.

• faerie75
    January 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM

ugh so i talked to my doc via the phone. im going to the lab for a UA and if i have a UTI she will rx me antibiotics. i asked her what am i going to do if i continually have UTI due to not being able to emoty my bladder and she said if worst comes to worst i will stay on antibiotics -_- yay then my luck id get yeasty.

• Chanel5nyc
    January 10, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    I haven't been in this group in awhile. Do you know what you are having? Names?
  • faerie75
    January 10, 2013 at 5:17 PM

a boy, we are most lilely naming him jacob

• LifeCafe42
    January 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    Ugh no fun another reason I'm done having kids
  • Mommyto2LilMen
    January 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

No fun!! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN