Single Moms

Featured Posts
whatplanetweon
Am I the ONLY single mom that does not....
January 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Have a social LIFE!

Im aware that everyones situation may vary but...

I sometimes feel like Im the only mother that does not have a social life! LOL Facebook, etc and even just talking to my friends have kids and they are still going out almost every weekend.... I havent gone out clubbin, bar-hopping or even on a date in like oh... 3 years...

Im fully aware that my son comes first before anything (then me) but sometimes I'd like to have an adult night...

His 'father' is not in the picture so no help there... meh!

Replies

• kristiansmommy1
    January 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    Lol no but I feel the same way...like I'm the only one, I joke I'll get it back in 12 years. My parents do take him for a night once every couple months but when they do I have no friends or dates left to go out so I usually just clean or whatever lol but his fathers not around either so he's with me all the time except school
  • fairyjester
    January 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM
    I would answer but I am not sure what the words social life mean
  • Ladyee
    by Ladyee
    January 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM

i dont either...but im happy so the question is are you? its ok to make time to be not mommy but ( insert name here lol) we all need breaks 

• thatsamorex2
    January 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I'm single and I don't hardly ever go out. If I do its with a friend to dinner and a movie.I've never been into parties or the bar scene. I'm quite happy with my simple little family life of just me and my two kids.

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    January 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    I go out once every few months just to blow off steam but it is rare. I really don't have the time or money. Usually I would rather be home with DS anyways but it would be nice to live in a pkace I could have people over sometimes.
  • whatplanetweon
    January 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM

LOL Funny because if i were to go out I'd probably be thinking about my son the whole time. Plus I wouldnt get Too crazy because I'd like to come home to my son. I'm happy but I think it's funny that some mothers go out alllll the time.

• Cenedra64
    January 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    Ive been married and single. Its hard to have a social life both sides of the fence. To answer your question my social life consist of who i can talk to when i can and cafemom...lol...lame real lame
  • arango
    by arango
    January 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    Well. i half agree...
    no i dnt go out & havent in longer than I would like to admit. but boy I AM a facebook junkie...lol :o)
  • easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM

lol nope you're not.  I know I don't have a social life, in fact i often times tell my 8 year old that he has more of a life than I do.  But I'm content in my life and my lack of a social life lol.

• anna0779
    January 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    I don't go out either to often my social life is minimum almost nothing which sometimes drives me nuts, I found myself with almost no friends without notice it. I don't to parties or clubs or bars :( how bad. And the kind of job I do no coworkers so I spend hours without talking with a human be :(

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN