Single Moms

Featured Posts
SexyDiva19
Advice on son's school project?? *PIOG*
January 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM

So my son has a school project to dress up as someone famous. He will be putting on a show with the rest of his class a month from now. He has a lot of choices about 15 or 20. He chooses to be this guy:

(Walt Disney)

I'm trying to get him to change his mind because I don't know how to make him:

Look like the guy up there lol There are many black men on the list he can choose from like Barack Obama, MLK Jr., Thurgood Marshall, Louis Armstrong, George Washington Carver and Bill Cosby.

Advice please? Just to be clear its not about race at all. I don't care that he wants to be Walt Disney. I just want to be able to help him re-create the person and I really can't help him re-create Walt Disney

Replies

• Belovedmoonpixi
    January 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I would put him in a tie, give him a moustache and a Mickey Mouse doll...kinda recreate this!

• Belovedmoonpixi
    January 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Actually, you´ll find lots of images under Walt Disney and Mickey

• MissTuree
    January 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I would say try getting him a wig you can fashion like Mr. Disney's and get a grey mustache. Mr. Disney was also know for being well dressed, put him in a little suit and to make it even clearer out a pair of plain Mickey Mouse ears on his head! Walt was also know for his very charismatic personality and did do the original voice of Mickey Mouse, so it wouldn't be unlike Walt to wear ears like that himself!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts