Single Moms

Featured Posts
Srvp20
Dating sites...
by Srvp20
January 6, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Any of you single mommies thought of checking out a dating site or have? Lol how did that go?

Replies

• Misha1204
    January 21, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    No matter if you meet them in person or online, they're all selfish, using, liars. I tried Okcupid.com and pof.com. I am now, talking to 2 people from pof.com, so far ok, but I'm waiting for the dumb time-waisting bull shit. Mem are men no matter where you find them.
  • Misha1204
    January 21, 2013 at 3:26 AM
    Weren't able to only go so far w/out paying? I'm sorry, but I can meet losers for free.

Quoting CaneJ79:

I have tried blackpeoplemeet.com, its browse at your own risk. There are a lot of cookie cutters on there with well written profiles and then there are the creeps.   Good Luck :)

• achavez219
    January 21, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    Plenty of fish

Quoting abusednotbroken:

What is POF?

Quoting achavez219:

I actually met my late dh online back in '01.  We ended up being together 10yrs before he passed away.  Thought I'd give it another shot so I tried Zoosk & the guy was wanting me to send him pics & skype after only an hour or two of messaging back and forth & I had made it clear that I wanted to take things insanely slow (its been well over 10yrs since I last dated lol).  I got a bad vibe from him & got pissy with me when I told him that I wasn't ready for that.  Deleted that profile quick lol

I've been on POF for a few days and I gotta say, I am talking to a few guys that seem nice enough.  Aren't afraid of answering all the questions I ask & understand that I want to take things slow.  Not impatient if I don't respond right away, and don't mind talking about their kids or whether the site is legit or not lol  Just taking things slow & keeping my guard up since I have 2 dd's that I have to look out for as well :)

• pristine729
    January 21, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    Met my finance on one!
  • Mommyto2LilMen
    January 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    I did use eHarmony with bad luck...all the guys I did meet were fakes. And their true colors eventually came through.
  • MrsBoats08
    January 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    I met my current bf on pof. Yes there are a lot of creepers!! I was lucky enough to find a great guy, who is a single parent too, and looking to take things slow :)

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN