Single Moms

Featured Posts
CHATTYGIRL38
what do you do when he's never been there?
January 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Replies

• charmgirl
    January 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Is there more to this post?
  • raeann1984
    January 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM

just move on.. thank God you don't have to fight over your baby..

• victoriahearts
    January 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I would say if he never been there for you or the your child it's best to try to move on from the time the two of you spend together and do your best to make it on your own. Don't live in the past because it will only bring you bad memories and tears, make your life for yourself and your child. 

• brieri
    by brieri
    January 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

shrugging

• Mommyto2LilMen
    January 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    Is there supposed to be more to the post?? Welcome.
  • CHATTYGIRL38
    January 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM

when I was pregnant he didn't want the resonsbity and started cheating. so I got rid of him!

• MeeshMom
    January 3, 2013 at 6:20 PM
    I raised my son alone and his dad came around 4 years later and I'm still doing all the work. Just focus on being a mom don't worry about him.
  • CHATTYGIRL38
    January 3, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Heonly calls on Birthdays and Holidays. Makes me angry!

• Hezzy1228
    January 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    My oldest son's father was only involved when his wife made him get involved when she found out he had a 5yr old son he had nothing to do with, of course they got divorced when he became an ass to her as well and then he stopped caring, my then 7 year old me promise he'd never have to see his father again...no problem..promise kept and he is 10 years old now. with my youngest...my ex husband decided he liked the idea rather than the actual parenting part, I left him. He tried for a while to be there but it wasn't because he wanted to be, it's because he was trying to hurt me for leaving him. then he stopped showing up and calling..so I made sure he could never use my son again or hurt him, took visitation away and full custody and then he left the state. He's been gone for three years now and hasn't sent a card, called nothing. he doesn't want to be there..I will never let him. My children can decide when they are older if they ever want to reach out, I have their info and know how to contact them. for now both my boys are better off without those "men"
  • CHATTYGIRL38
    January 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM

when he didn't want the responsibility he cheated on me. so I kicked him out!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts