Single Moms

Featured Posts
CHATTYGIRL38
what do you do when he's never been there?
January 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Replies

• brieri
    by brieri
    January 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM

It could be worse not calling..... ever! 

• LifeCafe42
    January 4, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    Welcome! I count my blessings life is much easier
  • Bea1657
    by Bea1657
    January 4, 2013 at 5:50 AM
    I left my ex when my daughter was a couple weeks old.. She is now 3.. He has wanted nothing to do with her thus far until now.. I have full custody and the courts awarded him supervised visitation and to do parenting classes.. He didn't show up to 95 percent of the visits and didn't complete the classes. Now the courts are saying that he can have her every Sunday in his home for 8 hours.. But I can't do that. What should I do?
  • steviechick
    January 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I was married to my ex for 26 years when he told me of his three year affair and one child he fathered with his tramp.  I found out five days later that he fathered yet a second child (she was pregnant at the time) from my own DD.  My ex filed Chapter 7 last year.  Since his discharge in October he's not paid me nor my DD one dime that he agreed to in our divorce settlement.  The douche bag knows he can't fight me on this as it's a court order.  I'm dragging his miserable ass to court in March and forcing him to pay me and our DD what he owes us.  He's been a financial deadbeat since the day I met him.  I've been battling him about money for many years.  He thinks he can just simply walk out on our marriag and leave me with HIS debts?  Not going to happen.  He's nothing to me and my DD.  Nothing. He will remain that way for the rest of our lives.  It's a shame that we pick such losers in life.  I say never give up what is rightfully yours and your child's.  Get that financial support if you have to drag his sorry ass to court.  Don't ever look back at your past with him.  It's not worth it.  Move forward and actuall enjoy your life.

• CHATTYGIRL38
    January 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I do my son is 41/2  and he thinks it's o.k. to call him only on his Birthday's and on Holidays. My son doesn't talk to him . heck he doesn't even know he is!  and I would go after him for child support if the dummy didn't live on the street. So I never know whrer he's going to be at. Isn't that convenient?

• CHATTYGIRL38
    January 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM

yes it could. I agree with that. That to is what I meant by my son doesn't know who he is. Sometimes he will call and then he will go for months and then call on a Birthday or Holiday. And my son won't talk to him.

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM

??

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts