Single Moms

Featured Posts
zionbigmoma
boredom brings me to tears
January 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Ok I'm 6 n a half months pregnant with a lil boy I'm single n I'm not working r in school because my parents say I should just chill and rest up into after I have my baby but I'm not use to just laying down and staying home I don't have any friends r close family so I have no one to hang with somedays I catch my self crying r just feeling real down I'm not into dating while pregnant so I don't even talk to people I don't even want a phone right now cause its a waste of money n its makes me even more depressed smh wat could I do

Replies

• Lunarprancer
    January 2, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    Find something to do. Get a hobby, exercise......
  • ame501
    by ame501
    January 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I know how you feel. I am 35 weeks pregnant and my baby's father is in a new relationship with someone else. I have a ful time job, but have been off for the holidays, and the down time gets to me BIG TIME. It gives me too much time to dwell on things and I start to become very bitter. This site has been able to help me and also I have Netflix, so I just started watching season 3 of Nip/Tuck. Getting out of the house, if you can is the best medicine. Even just going to Target or Walmart and walking around the baby section is a good time consumer. Do you like to read? I read some baby books and the Fifty Shades of Grey series...anything to keep your mind occupied is good! We will all have our bad days, but gotta keep those to a minimum :-) STAY POSITIVE, you will be SO happy once your little one is here. Good Luck!

• zionbigmoma
    January 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM

i exercise but okay what to do when your done i read but my mind goes everywhere else i think im just like this because my sons father dont want to be with me

• victoriahearts
    January 3, 2013 at 3:50 PM

You need to find something to do outside the house, try to find a mommy to be group in your city, try setting up the nursery or things that need to get done before the baby comes, do your research online to see if you can sign up for couple programs and other things that will help you when your baby comes or right now if you are starting to buy things. You can also volunteer somewhere at least an hour or two a day, it's not really work and on the days you don't feel well, you don't have to feel bad about calling out. Trying getting into books that catch your attention, a series would be best because you get more indept with characters. I was on bedrest with my first pregnancy for months so I found ways to keep my sanity lol books, watching tv series, doing research on what products to buy and not buy, making list of things to do, keep me motived. Also if you are having problems getting ove ryou ex and its making you sad, maybe you should also look into seeing someone you can talk to about your feelings so you can start to work throught them.

• flgirl12
    January 3, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I'm in a very similiar situation...5 months pregnant, boyfriend left, not working until after baby is born, staying at my parents until then. It sucks, I know. But like others, I've started watching new tv series, getting out of the house as much as I can even if it's just to drive, and reminding myself (almost every hour) that this too shall pass....

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I agree with the tips this mom gave!

Quoting victoriahearts:

You need to find something to do outside the house, try to find a mommy to be group in your city, try setting up the nursery or things that need to get done before the baby comes, do your research online to see if you can sign up for couple programs and other things that will help you when your baby comes or right now if you are starting to buy things. You can also volunteer somewhere at least an hour or two a day, it's not really work and on the days you don't feel well, you don't have to feel bad about calling out. Trying getting into books that catch your attention, a series would be best because you get more indept with characters. I was on bedrest with my first pregnancy for months so I found ways to keep my sanity lol books, watching tv series, doing research on what products to buy and not buy, making list of things to do, keep me motived. Also if you are having problems getting ove ryou ex and its making you sad, maybe you should also look into seeing someone you can talk to about your feelings so you can start to work throught them.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN