Single Moms

Featured Posts
GracelynJoysMom
wasnt expecting that to happen (no bashing!).....UPDATE
December 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM
So if anyone has got a chance to read any of my previous posts it will explain how me and my baby daddy has been. But I will sum it up .... Our dd is 16 months old. Bd and I were best friends for 3 1/2 years before we started dating then got pregnant. Well he has kinda been in and out of her life since she was born. Well we have been getting a long very well lately and he came over last night and we put yo the Christmas tree and watched a movie with our daughter then put her to bed together. After she was sleeping we were just talking about everything and our feeling and that kind of stuff. Well one thing led to another and he ended up staying the night and we had sex. I hope that we can be together and give our family a second chance. I love him so much and I'm always so happy when we are together. He brings out the best in me. Only problem is he has another baby on the way from his on again off again relationship....ugh I just don't know what to think or how to feel about everything. Id really like some advice! No bashing please!

UPDATE....HE HAS BEEN OVER 3 TIMES SINCE THAT HAPPENED. WE HAVEN'T SEX AGAIN BUT WE HAVE KISSED. HIM AND GF AREN'T GETTING ALONG BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT THAT HE COMES OVER HERE AND SEES HIS DAUGHTER. HE EVEN CAME OVER WITH HIM MOM ONE NIGHT SO THAT SHE COULD SEE DD AND HIS GF STILL GOT PISSED CAUSE HE WAS AROUND ME. BUT, HE SAID IDC WHAT SHE THINKS, IF SHE ISN'T HAPPY THEN SHE CAN LEAVE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO ABANDON MY DAUGHTER AGAIN . HE KNOWS THAT HE FUCKED UP IN THE PAST AND I THINK HE'S TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR IT NOW. HE IS COMING OVER TODAY TO SPEND THE DAY WITH US UNTIL HE HAS TO GO INTO WORK AT 5PM THEN AFTER WORK WE ARE TAKING DD TO LOOK AT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! I CAN'T WAIT! & HE WAS OVER ALL DAY YESTERDAY TILL I HAD TO GO TO WORK. IDK.... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I DO NOT THINK THAT HIS INTENTIONS ARE TO JUST SLEEP WITH ME. I THINK HE IS JUST VERY CONFUSED LATELY. BUT, WITH HIM BEING OVER ALOT AND US TEXTING EVERYDAY ALL DAY WHEN WE AREN'T TOGETHER I THINK WE ARE WORKING ON BUILDING OUR RELATIONSHIP THAT WE ONCE HAD. I JUST PRAY THAT WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK FOR OUR FAMILY & BECAUSE HE WAS MY FIRST LOVE AND MY BEST FRIEND. I WANT TO BE WITH HIM. I LOVE HOW I FEEL WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER AND HOW HAPPY HE MAKES ME AND MY DD.

Replies

• strngenough
    December 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    Seems like he has a lot of on again off again things. Like when he doesn't like something at one house he goes to another. A real partner needs to stick through and work through the hard times. I think it's more heart ache than help.
  • tyfry7496
    December 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    I agree. Maybe try being friends and see what happens and skip the sex, it only complicates things.

Quoting strngenough:

Seems like he has a lot of on again off again things. Like when he doesn't like something at one house he goes to another. A real partner needs to stick through and work through the hard times. I think it's more heart ache than help.
  • strngenough
    December 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    So hard to skip the sex with an ex you had chemistry with lol.

Quoting tyfry7496:

I agree. Maybe try being friends and see what happens and skip the sex, it only complicates things.

Quoting strngenough:

• conniejo75
    December 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM
    I agree. My ex was this way. I literally had to move to another state after our divorce to get away and get over him.

Quoting strngenough:

• GracelynJoysMom
    December 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM
    It is very hard. We have so much chemistry and passion! I love him so much. I am just so not sure right now. I want us to be a family and work out our problems. We broke up when I was 2 months pregnant because we were fighting an awful lot at the time because we both were stressed and it was unexpected but instead of working thru our problems we just kinda gave up and we haven't really had a chance to try and work everything out.

Quoting strngenough:

Quoting tyfry7496:

Quoting strngenough:

• Robsessed98
    December 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM
    Does he know you want to try again? How does he feel about it? If hes not with the bm and wants to give it another shot, you need to make sure the problems that broke you up are cleared up and start over with a clean slate. You also have to be willing to accept the other bm and baby as well. It would be tough, but if you both want it, then give it a try.
  • strngenough
    December 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
    And then he got another woman pregnant. He just doesn't sound like he makes good decisions and is stable. I swear the good men are the ones that pass us by while we are wasting our time on the bad ones.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

It is very hard. We have so much chemistry and passion! I love him so much. I am just so not sure right now. I want us to be a family and work out our problems. We broke up when I was 2 months pregnant because we were fighting an awful lot at the time because we both were stressed and it was unexpected but instead of working thru our problems we just kinda gave up and we haven't really had a chance to try and work everything out.

Quoting strngenough:

Quoting tyfry7496:

Quoting strngenough:

• GracelynJoysMom
    December 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM
    he does know that I want to try again and make it work. He told me that he doesn't want to be with her and that being with me "feels right" but he is technically still with her so idk...and he isn't a cheater so I am very surprised that what happened last night actually happened and yea I feel bad for her but I do not like her and she is jealous of me because I have a baby with him and she hasn't ever liked me. So idk whatsit going to happen.

All that I kno is that I love him with all my heart. He was my everything and was there for me during the hardest times and I regret breaking up with him everyday. And we have such passion and connection. I think he's "the one" lol.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Does he know you want to try again? How does he feel about it? If hes not with the bm and wants to give it another shot, you need to make sure the problems that broke you up are cleared up and start over with a clean slate. You also have to be willing to accept the other bm and baby as well. It would be tough, but if you both want it, then give it a try.

• Robsessed98
    December 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    No matter how much you love him, dont let anything happen again as long as hes with her. Dont disrespect yourself that way. He cant have it both ways, so make him choose.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

he does know that I want to try again and make it work. He told me that he doesn't want to be with her and that being with me "feels right" but he is technically still with her so idk...and he isn't a cheater so I am very surprised that what happened last night actually happened and yea I feel bad for her but I do not like her and she is jealous of me because I have a baby with him and she hasn't ever liked me. So idk whatsit going to happen.

All that I kno is that I love him with all my heart. He was my everything and was there for me during the hardest times and I regret breaking up with him everyday. And we have such passion and connection. I think he's "the one" lol.

Quoting Robsessed98:

• GracelynJoysMom
    December 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    Yes I know. I plan on sitting down with him and figuring everything out next time I see him . It was totally unexpected and I let my hormones/feelings get the best of me.

Quoting Robsessed98:

No matter how much you love him, dont let anything happen again as long as hes with her. Dont disrespect yourself that way. He cant have it both ways, so make him choose.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Quoting Robsessed98:

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts