Single Moms

Featured Posts
Sarahmarie16
Story of my life
December 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I am twenty years old pregnant with my first. I am about 11 weeks pregnant and don't have my first appointment till the 14 of this month. To be completely honest in the outside I look like I am holding it together. But inside I am SCREAMING. To talk to mhy mom is to sit here and be lectured and I don't want to be lectured. The father is a complete ass. I was working 13 hour days 7 days a week. And he had the odasity to say it is not his. When all my free time was with him. I don't understand. I want to punch him in the balls so he can never produce again. Now that I am back home with my parents it doesnt make a thing easier. That happened when i was living in Maryland for four months and I moved back down to florida and I have no friends here. No real friends. Now I am just trying to find my place here again and giving my all to not give up. Frustration is on my side but peace of mind is what everyone sees. 

Replies

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    December 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hugs

• Mommyto2LilMen
    December 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM
    *hugs*
  • victoriahearts
    December 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Lots of hugs your way, my suggestion is talk with your parents tell them you understand that your situation may not seem ideal to them and you are aware that it will be hard to raise a child as a single mom but you don't need lectures you need support and if they can only preach ask them for some space for the sake of your health and the babies as for the father, let it go, you aren't going to get anything out of getting worked up, in a few months when  your child is born, request a paternity test, he can say all he wants now but it will be a different tune when it's proved to him. GL. 

• Robsessed98
    December 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM
    Sit back, take a deep breath and relax. Contemplate each challenge one at a time. If you think about the whole picture youre just gonna get stressed and overwhelmed. Youre so much stronger than you realize. You will make it.
  • otoole
    by otoole
    December 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM

aw hun. he will miss out on so much of your baby growing. it is hard, i was 4months pregnant with my second, was single 2months before that, with a 9month old to. i was like fine on the outside and dieing on the inside, i ave only recently started alking a year later to people and it feels good to let it out. you should talk to your mum and tell her upfront, i don't want a lettuce i just need to talk and need reasurance.

• antoinettegts
    December 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM
    Where in Florida did you move?
  • workingmama86
    December 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

awww I'm sorry! You will get through this! 

• steviechick
    December 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I would definately talk to your mom about the problems you are having.  Just be calm and reasonable.  I know you are full of hormones.  It will get better!

• Jazmyn1
    by Jazmyn1
    December 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM

you never know yur parents may be more supportive then you think...HUGS it will be ok relax and enjoy your pregnancy, there is a lot of help out there just look, Im sure you know this but its going to be ok

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts