Single Moms

Featured Posts
MamaNeeNee
3AM Questions? Really?!
December 6, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Vent !
So we have been in a constant argument for like 2 weeks, He sleeps on the couch for almost
2 weeks.. I don't say anything to him. I get up at
3AM ONE night bc I can't sleep and he gets up asking me crazy questions... Seriously?! Why I'm up etc.. But with an attitude.. Wow! SMH..
End of vent! :)

Replies

• Mommyto2LilMen
    December 6, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    2 week fight, that doesn't sound good. Sorry to hear.
  • MamaNeeNee
    December 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    I Want it ti be over... He doesnt...

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

2 week fight, that doesn't sound good. Sorry to hear.
  • Robsessed98
    December 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Id be reconsidering the relationship if its gone on for two weeks. Doesnt sound too healthy.
  • strngenough
    December 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    He probably forgot what it's about. If you want it to be over you may have to give in and kiss up. I hate that. What is the fight about?
  • MamaNeeNee
    December 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    I want the relationship to be over.. He doesn't. But he is having a fit over a conversation I had with an old friend on facebook.. Like seriously friend.. Hes mad bc I said I might stop by this guys job (hardees) and say hi sometime,, really?! Wow!

Quoting strngenough:

He probably forgot what it's about. If you want it to be over you may have to give in and kiss up. I hate that. What is the fight about?
  • strngenough
    December 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    Oh well time to end it then.

Quoting MamaNeeNee:

I want the relationship to be over.. He doesn't. But he is having a fit over a conversation I had with an old friend on facebook.. Like seriously friend.. Hes mad bc I said I might stop by this guys job (hardees) and say hi sometime,, really?! Wow!

Quoting strngenough:

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN