Single Moms

Featured Posts
MamaNeeNee
3AM Questions? Really?!
December 6, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Vent !
So we have been in a constant argument for like 2 weeks, He sleeps on the couch for almost
2 weeks.. I don't say anything to him. I get up at
3AM ONE night bc I can't sleep and he gets up asking me crazy questions... Seriously?! Why I'm up etc.. But with an attitude.. Wow! SMH..
End of vent! :)

Replies

• Mommyto2LilMen
    December 6, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    2 week fight, that doesn't sound good. Sorry to hear.
  • MamaNeeNee
    December 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    I Want it ti be over... He doesnt...

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

2 week fight, that doesn't sound good. Sorry to hear.
  • Robsessed98
    December 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Id be reconsidering the relationship if its gone on for two weeks. Doesnt sound too healthy.
  • strngenough
    December 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    He probably forgot what it's about. If you want it to be over you may have to give in and kiss up. I hate that. What is the fight about?
  • MamaNeeNee
    December 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    I want the relationship to be over.. He doesn't. But he is having a fit over a conversation I had with an old friend on facebook.. Like seriously friend.. Hes mad bc I said I might stop by this guys job (hardees) and say hi sometime,, really?! Wow!

Quoting strngenough:

He probably forgot what it's about. If you want it to be over you may have to give in and kiss up. I hate that. What is the fight about?
  • strngenough
    December 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    Oh well time to end it then.

Quoting MamaNeeNee:

I want the relationship to be over.. He doesn't. But he is having a fit over a conversation I had with an old friend on facebook.. Like seriously friend.. Hes mad bc I said I might stop by this guys job (hardees) and say hi sometime,, really?! Wow!

Quoting strngenough:

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts