Single Moms

LauraMH
Soooo mad!!!
by LauraMH
December 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM
So i have been waiting since before Thanksgiving to hear from my DD's ENT to schedule her surgery and haven't heard from them, well I assumed that with the holidays and everyone trying to get things done before the end of the year, they just hadn't gotten around to us yet. Weel she is sick AGAIN so had her at the pedi today and she has steep and sinus issues again (not in lungs thank God) and they called the ENT to find out why they haven't called me yet and guess what... Ex called them and said he doesnt want her to have the surgery so they didn't call me!!
I have sole custody and it is on all the paperwork I filled out yet they still listened to him. I'm more mad at him than anyone else. He is pissed off bc I told him I was scheduling her surgery and her would have to pay half. He got pissed bc he doesn't have any input in her medical decisions (and for good reason!!) I'm so sick of him punishing his kids bc he gets pissed at me!! He wants to control everything and can't, so he does whatever he can to make my life harder and it just hurts the kids! I'm so mad I could just scream!!!!

Replies

• grneyedormom
    December 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM
    Call the ENT and reschedule the appt and provide them with the custody paperwork that states you have full control over her medical needs not him.
  • LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    December 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM
    I did. It's scheduled and I'm faxing them the paperwork tomorrow. I'm just pissed that it was put off and now she is sick again. They could have done it next Wednesday but I can't get of work so now I have to wait until after the new year. It's ok, it can wait a few weeks, its just the fact that he would do that behind my back that makes me so mad.
    Quoting grneyedormom:

Call the ENT and reschedule the appt and provide them with the custody paperwork that states you have full control over her medical needs not him.

• erinmomofone
    December 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM
    Wow! He is crazy doesn't give her meds for 11 days then calls them to not do surgery. She needs it! Ugh makes me mad he doesn't care about her health.
  • TTC2Long
    December 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    That is F*ED up!! Doesn't want to get her the medical help she needs because he doesn't want to pay?? Wow.
  • grneyedormom
    December 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    That would make me absolutely livid ! I'm glad it got worked out for her.

Quoting LauraMH:

I did. It's scheduled and I'm faxing them the paperwork tomorrow. I'm just pissed that it was put off and now she is sick again. They could have done it next Wednesday but I can't get of work so now I have to wait until after the new year. It's ok, it can wait a few weeks, its just the fact that he would do that behind my back that makes me so mad.

Quoting grneyedormom:

• LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    December 5, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I know, it's absolutely ridiculous!!! He is such a jerk and there is nothing I can do. If I tell him about it (which I have to) he will prolly try to call and cx it just to spite me! He doesn't give a shit about how anything affects his kids as long as it makes me mad and makes my life that much harder.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Wow! He is crazy doesn't give her meds for 11 days then calls them to not do surgery. She needs it! Ugh makes me mad he doesn't care about her health.

• erinmomofone
    December 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM
    But if she needs something that she more important to him. I guess he's a teenager and immature and wants to cause fights.

Quoting LauraMH:

I know, it's absolutely ridiculous!!! He is such a jerk and there is nothing I can do. If I tell him about it (which I have to) he will prolly try to call and cx it just to spite me! He doesn't give a shit about how anything affects his kids as long as it makes me mad and makes my life that much harder.

Quoting erinmomofone:

• LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    December 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM

He does want to cause fights. He wants me to engage in him and get angry. I am mad but I am not going to let him know, that is what he wants. I just sent him an e-mail telling him that he can't do that and her medical needs must be taken care of. I also told him how much he owes me as of now for medical. I wrote it all in a nice way so when I take his ass back to court I can show all the crap he did. I really hate him Erin.

Quoting erinmomofone:

But if she needs something that she more important to him. I guess he's a teenager and immature and wants to cause fights.

Quoting LauraMH:

Quoting erinmomofone:

• erinmomofone
    December 5, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    I can see why you hate him. I don't know him but he is not making me happy.

Quoting LauraMH:

He does want to cause fights. He wants me to engage in him and get angry. I am mad but I am not going to let him know, that is what he wants. I just sent him an e-mail telling him that he can't do that and her medical needs must be taken care of. I also told him how much he owes me as of now for medical. I wrote it all in a nice way so when I take his ass back to court I can show all the crap he did. I really hate him Erin.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting LauraMH:

Quoting erinmomofone:

• LifeCafe42
    December 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM
    That's ridiculous I'm sorry for your dd

Single Moms