Single Moms

hdc51609
hello im ashley and this is my story
November 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM
My name is Ashley. I live in ohio. I got pregnant at 17 had my son when i was 18. His name is Hunter. I am now 21. When i found out i waa pregnant i was scared, happy, and sad. I never thought i would get pregnant as a teen. I had a party life. I drank, smoked, and stayed up all night long. Also i was messing around with 2 guys at once. I wasnt possitive who my babys dad was but i knew it has to be one of the 2. I told guy #1 he was a little worried but mostly wanted to talk i was kindof sure he was his father but not 100%. We stayed together for the first 3 months then got in a big fight and broke up. He got back with his other ex. After that i told guy #2 he denied he was the dad because doctors told him he could not have kids because of a motocross accident. So me and him stopped taking too. I was upset and mad only people i had was family. When i was 7 months along i got a call late one night from guy #2s phone i answered and ot was guy #1 (they were freinds) he was apologizing and wanted to make it work so i gave him a second chance. He was there for the birth of my son up until just before he turned 2. I had to go out of town for a funeral and come back tp find out he was cheating on me. I was so upset and mad. So i went and filed for child support. Come to find out my son was not guy #1s son. They did one on guy #2 who has been in prison serving time for unlawful sexual condust with miners. He was the father. I was upset and hurt. But i knew it was the truth and i had to deal with it. I dont want him around my son when he gets out i dont think he has changed. My son to this day does not know who guy #2 is he knows guy #1 as dad guy #1 chose to keep it that way even tho he is now married to that other girl and they have a kid together now. I plan to go to court to see about getting guy #2s right revolked but not sure how it will go or if they will even too it. Guess i will wait and see. I work 2 jobs to support my son and the part thaat makes my story so wierd is we are currently living with guy #1s parents. They love us and we love them <3. Also ii forgot to add i dropped out of high school to raise my son. Well thats my story so far thanks for reading.

Replies

• Mommyto2LilMen
    November 30, 2012 at 7:39 AM
    Welcome!!!
  • BeachMommy07
    November 30, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Welcome!!!

• LifeCafe42
    November 30, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    Welcome! I'm glad you found us!
  • steviechick