Single Moms

Featured Posts
Ali5683
Single Moms Rock!!
by Ali5683
November 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM

We all deserve a hell of a lot more credit than people in this world give us. So, I'm going to pat you all on the back and say wonderful job for doing the best you can with what you have. Those who judge, can go eat their own poo. HA! I encourage you to wear your single mom badge proudly and with honor the best you can. The happier you are, the happier the little ones are and the healthier we all are.

Here are some celebrity single moms that ROCK too:

http://www.parenting.com/gallery/celebrity-single-moms

I also saw this photo and it made me giggle. No doubt, it takes super powers to be a single mom!

Replies

• deltathree
    November 29, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Love this - tfs!

we rock

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 29, 2012 at 7:07 PM

BUMP!

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 29, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Really? Someone posts a positive and encouraging post yet only 3 people like it and 1 person responds. But all the negative ones people are all over responding. Interesting....

Being a single mom is an honor!! Own it ladies. <3

• buttercup627
    November 29, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    I'm probably the most badass nonsingle single moms. Because of the military I'm stationed 200moiles away from my husband /baby daddy, so despite being married I'm pretty much single lol.

Kudos to the real mommy/daddys they're heros for their kids
  • sthflachk
    November 29, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    It's only been a few minutes relax!

We DO rock!!

Quoting Ali5683:

Really? Someone posts a positive and encouraging post yet only 3 people like it and 1 person responds. But all the negative ones people are all over responding. Interesting....

Being a single mom is an honor!! Own it ladies. <3

• diamonddiva8904
    November 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    Loooooves it......plus I take satisfaction in knowing that if the shoe were on the other foot my ex could NEVER balance all the things I have to lol

• andyroosmama
    November 29, 2012 at 9:25 PM

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH, RUTH?!!!!!! WE ROCK!!!! And I too know the exes can't balance HALF of what I do on the daily! bowing down

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I'm sorry but if you're married and still in a relationship with your "baby daddy" then I don't consider you a single mom. Is this true or am I reading it incorrectly?

Quoting buttercup627:

I'm probably the most badass nonsingle single moms. Because of the military I'm stationed 200moiles away from my husband /baby daddy, so despite being married I'm pretty much single lol.

Kudos to the real mommy/daddys they're heros for their kids

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Amen girl. Although I don't feel the same way considering my situation, I agree for the majority of moms out there. You girls rock way more than I do!!!

Quoting diamonddiva8904:

Loooooves it......plus I take satisfaction in knowing that if the shoe were on the other foot my ex could NEVER balance all the things I have to lol

• brieri
    by brieri
    November 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Single is all walks of life.  Looking for my twin.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts