Single Moms

Featured Posts
AngieDawn28
i cannot stand the lonliness
November 26, 2012 at 9:07 AM

this is the worst part about my separation. my kids went way friday night, and i was a bit lonely but i had a friend over and we just hung out and watched some movies. went to bed and i slept great. picked up my kids saturday and had an ok day. saturday evening and sunday were bad days. i spent a good portion of my time in my room crying.

i'm happy with my decision, but the lonliness is truly killing me. i can't stand it!

Replies

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 27, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Find ways to distract yourself. Find a hobby. You need to find something to look forward to when your kids are not with you. Start going to the gym, take a class, crafting, etc.

• mmeredith
    November 27, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I know how you feel and I'm married. I would find a hobby, I wish I had of when I was seperated.

• LifeCafe42
    November 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM
    Welcome!!!
  • hopealways4019
    November 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM
    Its gonna take sometime for you to adjust to your new life. Just look at it as a new beginning. With plenty of opportunities to find happiness again. In the mean time try to find a new hobby etc.
  • singleparent83
    November 27, 2012 at 9:38 PM

you can always go to that website "pof". ive heard success stories there from pregnant women.

I'm not trying to sell on anything, I'm just saying, it's an experience I've had. 

• Mamavelt
    December 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM
    I used to call them my "time out" weekend because I felt like I was being punished. So sorry- I know how hard and depressing it can be

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN