Single Moms

Featured Posts
strngenough
Why an I such an idiot update
November 25, 2012 at 6:26 AM
I couldn't edit the original post. I think maybe it was too long. I talked to him tonight. I told him all the reasons it's not healthy or safe for me to be with him. I explained how I don't want my son to think this is how you treat women. We both cried a lot. I'm still crying. He agreed its not best. A lot of me demanding to know the how's and whys and him not having answers. It's really f**king sad. I know at the bottom of all this there was a lot of love, but it's just not ok.

Thank you everyone for reinforcing what I already knew, but was too chicken to do. I wish he would have hit me. It's so much easier to remind yourself how toxic it is when there's a black eye. This....this silent pain just kills. Wish me strength.

Replies

• mommy_2_be_2010
    November 25, 2012 at 6:45 AM
    Can you link the op?
  • strngenough
    November 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM
    http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=4509&topic_id=17648838

I don't know if there's a better way to do it.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Can you link the op?

• mommy_2_be_2010
    November 25, 2012 at 7:28 AM
    Thanks I read it mama do whats best for you and your son. Don't be hard headed and keep giving second chances go through and read my post if you need to it's called I think.

Quoting strngenough:

http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=4509&topic_id=17648838

I don't know if there's a better way to do it.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Can you link the op?

• amonkeymom
    November 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

group hug

• strngenough
    November 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

group hug

Thank you. Everyone was right. It wasn't even days before his old behaviors were creeping up. It's because they aren't old.. they are just behaviors. I really appriciate everyones honesty.

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    November 26, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Hugs!!

• steviechick
    November 27, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I was in a toxic relationship and I was in it for far too long.  I was also in a co-dependent relationship.  Something I quite didn't know I was in until after my separation.  I found out through talking to friends and family.  My ex is severely mentally ill.  He has been for a very long time.  It just crepped out slowly but surely.  His entire family has disowned him.  Even his friends.  He only has the bimbo to turn to.  It serves him right.  He's completely in a world of his own.  Our DD can't talk to him nor wants to spend any time with him.  He's that bad of a father.  In fact, he scares her.  My ex has two more kids (2 and 1) with the bimbo.  She has a mentally handicapped child (9) from a previous relationship.  My ex is quick tempered, so I can see how long this relationship will last.  He's also a sociopath and has a split-personality disorder.  Two of the worst behaviors anyone could have.  Good riddance to him.  Once a behavior is learned it is hard to control or get over without therapy.  All you can do is pray for him.  There's nothing left to do if they can't get see their own problems or get help to cure them.

• victoriahearts
    November 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I'm happy to hear that you were at least able to talk it out with him, it seem that it may have been helpful for you in some way. I'm also happy to hear that you found the strength to move on, I know that things will start looking up for you.

• strngenough
    November 27, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    Thank you. I hope so too

Quoting victoriahearts:

I'm happy to hear that you were at least able to talk it out with him, it seem that it may have been helpful for you in some way. I'm also happy to hear that you found the strength to move on, I know that things will start looking up for you.

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I love that group hug smiley graphic thing. It's so cute!! Definitely a group hug to Original Post. :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

group hug

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN