Single Moms

Featured Posts
Otterpuff
Quotes.
November 24, 2012 at 8:09 PM

"I know it's hard being a single mother but I'd rather do it by myself than with someone who doesn't want to."

"Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride."

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." -Sophia Loren

"Well tonight I'm going to be the kind of woman I'd want my daughter to be. Im going to love myself more than anyone else. Believe in me. Even if someone cant see a stronger woman in me." -Jewel

Some quotes I found that I liked. Feel free to add your own :)

Replies

• deltathree
    November 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Love these - tfs!

• SharonHernandez
    November 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM
    Love them
  • Robsessed98
    November 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM
    Those are good. Ive got a couple of pages of them in an old email on one of my flash drives but would take forever to find them.
  • suemary
    by suemary
    November 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Quoting Otterpuff:

"I know it's hard being a single mother but I'd rather do it by myself than with someone who doesn't want to."

"Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride."

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." -Sophia Loren

"Well tonight I'm going to be the kind of woman I'd want my daughter to be. Im going to love myself more than anyone else. Believe in me. Even if someone cant see a stronger woman in me." -Jewel

Some quotes I found that I liked. Feel free to add your own :)

• CaptainCookie
    November 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed.--Linda Wooten

• LifeCafe42
    November 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM
    Tfs!
  • kristiansmommy1
    November 26, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    I may not be where I intended to go but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. I love this quote so much
  • Otterpuff
    November 26, 2012 at 1:00 AM
    That is such a good one! Love it.

Quoting kristiansmommy1:

I may not be where I intended to go but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. I love this quote so much

• court.0125
    November 26, 2012 at 1:04 AM
    Love these!
  • steviechick
    November 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Jewell is a smart woman and great singer.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts