Single Moms

PandorasWorld
single and lovin it!!!!
November 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM

hey single-super moms

i have 3 kids, and 2 dads. only 1 is involved. i've been single for over a year now (including the nookie). part of me is like YES, but the other half is like Ahhh! there is so much more to being single. i have less stress and i don't have to worry about caring for another child. plus there is entirely to many std's, etc, out there. i am more concerned at making sure that i am in A-1 status if i ever decide to get with someone. i can't say married that is far down the life line of thought for me. raising 3 alone is hard, but i am taking it one day at a time.

Replies

• mhaney03
    November 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I love being single, and my birth control kills my sex drive so I don't have that to worry about (at least for the next few months, medicaid is about to drop me.  Thanks Jindal!!)  Since I split from my ex husband, my hair has grown back and I'm actually in better physical health than I have been in years.

• PandorasWorld
    November 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

girrrl, congrats on the physical moments. my birth control is from when i got my tubes clampped after i had my son. now this last guy i was with was one of those that was very insecure. he tried to have his abuse moments but i think my mouth and my brother who is a sharp shooter and the other is 6'4 and weighs 390 made him think awhole lot about putting his hands on me.

• Robsessed98
    November 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM
    Thats great. There are pros and cons to both sides. I loved being single while they were growing up, but now that theyre older I prefer being married.
  • mommaof3girls24
    November 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I'm loving it for the most part. I've had 2 bad marriages. The only thing I miss is being held/cuddled and the sex. My tubes are tied so I dont have that to worry about but my drive is in overdrive lol. It's only been 3 months since I've had any but its driving me WILD!! :(

• Kid_Cat_Mom2005
    November 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM
    I like being single. I really don't miss much, the sex and companionship, thats about it.
  • PandorasWorld
    November 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

I'm loving it for the most part. I've had 2 bad marriages. The only thing I miss is being held/cuddled and the sex. My tubes are tied so I dont have that to worry about but my drive is in overdrive lol. It's only been 3 months since I've had any but its driving me WILD!! :(

• PandorasWorld
    November 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM

hooney ikr, my sex drive is crazy. so crazy that after about 3 months i no longer felt satisfied. idk if it is because i'm to much to handle or as i've been told before i have a problem letting a man be a man(whatever the hell that means). i do miss cuddling and the sex i just get tired of getting some then in the middle of sex i began to get bored. i am not sure if its the person or just me wanting more and either knowing or feeling that sooner or later the person will no longer be able to please me.

• butcher
    by butcher
    November 17, 2012 at 6:23 PM

im single raising 2. nvr been married. i like being single buts its lonely. i hate that my sex partner number goes up when im single.

• butcher
    by butcher
    November 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM

u shud get fixed before they drop u so it will be free, and getn fixed made my sex drive spike. ;)

Quoting mhaney03:

I love being single, and my birth control kills my sex drive so I don't have that to worry about (at least for the next few months, medicaid is about to drop me.  Thanks Jindal!!)  Since I split from my ex husband, my hair has grown back and I'm actually in better physical health than I have been in years.

• tyfry7496
    November 17, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    I love being single!! Less stress, no headaches, no one to have to think about before I make plans.

Single Moms