Single Moms

mommy_2_be_2010
He'd probably think I'm nuts
November 17, 2012 at 5:14 AM
But i'm falling for him after a year, how should I tell him? I want to be in his arms and be there when he gets home from work(he works the night shift) not only that I want him to know how happy he's made me.

I have yet to break the lock on the smooshy box but i've started to pick it. He deserves to know I feel.

His name is sam and he's been an anchor in my life for a year. He'll show up at my door dressed in a suit and want me in a dress just for pics :)

He's amazing just the thought of him makes me smile from ear to ear like a little girl does on christmas morning when she sees santa came.

I'm in awe of a man that is willing to stand by me and accept me for who Iam not only is he accepting of me he accepts my daughter and knows my flaws.

So how do I tell him any of you ladies have any advice ????

Replies

• ShannyLouisiany
    November 17, 2012 at 6:05 AM
    with anal.
  • mommy_2_be_2010
    November 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    We haven't slept together

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

with anal.

• butcher
    by butcher
    November 17, 2012 at 6:29 PM

are you guys dating? after a yr and he hasnt hinted he likes you? he sounds perfect...or gay.

• mommy_2_be_2010
    November 17, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    He likes me I like him too but i'm actually falling for this guy.......he asked me to be his gf last year I accepted

Quoting butcher:

are you guys dating? after a yr and he hasnt hinted he likes you? he sounds perfect...or gay.

• MeeshMom
    November 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM
    Why don't you talk to him about where your relationship is going. Don't be too gaga about it. But be sincere. Find out how he feels. Talk next time you are alone.
  • LifeCafe42
    November 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    Sounds good if you don't ask you don't know

Quoting MeeshMom:

Why don't you talk to him about where your relationship is going. Don't be too gaga about it. But be sincere. Find out how he feels. Talk next time you are alone.
  • mommy_2_be_2010
    November 17, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    I will thanks

Quoting MeeshMom:

Single Moms