Single Moms

Featured Posts
rocky_mtn_mama
I don't miss being married but I do miss...
November 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Companionship!

Sure, I go out with girlfriends once in a while, but I miss having someone (adult) to do things with on the spur of the moment.

What do you miss?

Replies

• Misha1204
    November 15, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    I've never been married, but I miss being held and really the attention. And someone staying the night from time to time.
  • mhaney03
    November 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Nothing.

Maybe if my marriage had been better, I'd miss something.

Well I take that back.  I miss having some one to watch the kids (on the RARE occasion he did) when I wanted to do something.  So I guess I'm not missing much considering when he did do it, he bitched about it.

I prefer to be alone so companionship doesn't mean that much.

• steviechick
    November 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I miss the companionship of being with a male and all that they bring into a relationship. 

• kristiansmommy1
    November 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    Having someone to share milestones with...I do it with my sister but it's not the same. I never really did it with his 'father' (my husband) cuz he could care less but that's why I miss my ex the most :(
  • Kenzie_2
    November 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I just miss the dual income lol

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    November 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I miss that about my ex-husband too...

• rocky_mtn_mama
    November 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Well, yeah, that's always a plus too!

Quoting Kenzie_2:

I just miss the dual income lol

• victoriahearts
    November 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I went through that stage after my divorce, where I didn't want to ever be married or date a man again but then there were nights especially I just felt so lonely, and yeah I could have call my friends but  it wasn't the same as having someone (a man) be there with you.Eventually I started dating and got over it until I went thruough a dry spell and I got myself in trouble because of it lol But I understand what you mean, I missed that too at some point.

• brieri
    by brieri
    November 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM

yes!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email