Single Moms

mommaof3girls24
How do you cope? May be TMI
November 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

So it's been almost 3 months since me and the soon to be ex seperated. How do you control the hormones? I'm so horny and I dont have anyone :( Sorry TMI lol but seriously....

Replies

• sid1083
    by sid1083
    November 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM

The first few months are the hardest but do what you gotta do.

• CaptainCookie
    November 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM

My soon to be ex and I separated in April. In July I started sleeping with my best friend because he just looked so good. I guess my horniness got the best of me. lol. It worked out well for me though because he became my boyfriend.

Do you have girlfriends that can try to hook you up with someone?

• CaptainCookie
    November 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Btw, your kids are so fricking cute! :D

• victoriahearts
    November 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM

My ex husband was away for work a lot so I got use to a "BOB" too so when we separated it was back to BOB again until I started dating. 

• butcher
    by butcher
    November 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM

TOYS! ;)

• iHay
    by iHay
    November 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM
    I just ignored it. I found that the longer it'd been the less i wanted it. I was lonely for a sincere hug and caring word more than sex though and found out fast that a shallow meaningless touch just never filled that desire.
  • Stephd710
    November 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Thats just a false rumor.  It doesnt desensitize you at all!  

Quoting justahousewife:

Dildos are your best friend. :-) I don't advice vibrators though because you don't want to desensitize yourself for the next man in your life.

• faerie75
    November 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM

i always had a fwb. lol i aint gonna lie.

• lightoftheworld
    November 15, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    Looking for a fwb? Go to POF.com and list your interest as 'intimate encounter'. Your mailbox will blow up!! Choose the cutest one. Mission accomplished!
  • amomynous_j
    November 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM

i go and get me some. =)

Single Moms