Single Moms

Featured Posts
mommaof3girls24
How do you cope? May be TMI
November 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

So it's been almost 3 months since me and the soon to be ex seperated. How do you control the hormones? I'm so horny and I dont have anyone :( Sorry TMI lol but seriously....

Replies

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    November 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    i have bob and a fwb..now bf..
  • mommaof3girls24
    November 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Sorry but who's bob? and how did u find your fwb?

Quoting KRIZZ25:

• justahousewife
    November 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Dildos are your best friend. :-) I don't advice vibrators though because you don't want to desensitize yourself for the next man in your life.

• conniejo75
    November 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    BoB.. battery operated boyfriend. Ie vibrator.
    FWB...friends with benefits.

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

Quoting KRIZZ25:

• mommaof3girls24
    November 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I had a dildo but it was either too big or I was too nervous to put it in ? I'm hoping to order one soon.

Quoting justahousewife:

Dildos are your best friend. :-) I don't advice vibrators though because you don't want to desensitize yourself for the next man in your life.

• mommaof3girls24
    November 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM

where did you find your fwb? i'm trying to find one but it seems impossible. 

Quoting conniejo75:

BoB.. battery operated boyfriend. Ie vibrator.
    FWB...friends with benefits.

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

Quoting KRIZZ25:

• justahousewife
    November 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Don't stop at one. Get a couple different sizes. You might find you like the bigger one when you're really into it. It's not always about insertion, sometimes just a good rub works. Now that you're single figure out what really works for you. This will help you out with the next relationship. The more in touch you are with what makes you feel good the better you can help him please you. 

I personally would advise against the fwb because if you're anything like me sex is connected to emotions and you can get heartbroken even on accident. Not to mention possible pregnancy and you have to trust the person your with. I don't think I could have sex just to have sex. But orgasms can be therapeutic so a favorite dildo is a must. lol

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

I had a dildo but it was either too big or I was too nervous to put it in ? I'm hoping to order one soon.

Quoting justahousewife:

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    November 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    Quoting mommaof3girls24:

sex toys..fwb i find throw friends..but i,m cool wth just having sex friend..lot women arnt..
  • KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    November 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
    Quoting justahousewife:

that's crap..u gotta do what ya gotta do..vibs are grate..
  • justahousewife
    November 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting justahousewife:

that's crap..u gotta do what ya gotta do..vibs are grate..

I don't know lol I've heard it from a lot of different sources. But I agree with you they're great. lol

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN