Single Moms

Featured Posts
mommaof3girls24
How do you cope? May be TMI
November 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

So it's been almost 3 months since me and the soon to be ex seperated. How do you control the hormones? I'm so horny and I dont have anyone :( Sorry TMI lol but seriously....

Replies

• justahousewife
    November 16, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Wow, I have never heard it put that way. You've given me some serious food for thought. I appreciate that, thanks!

Quoting Stephd710:

Its not true, trust me, I would have been numb years ago.  If anything, it makes me more sensitive and then things are way better with a guy!! 

Quoting justahousewife:

You might be right but I wouldn't want to be the one to find out it's true. lol Kwim? But they do have their advantages, kind of like a quicky in a relationship. lol

Quoting Stephd710:

Thats just a false rumor.  It doesnt desensitize you at all!  

Quoting justahousewife:

Dildos are your best friend. :-) I don't advice vibrators though because you don't want to desensitize yourself for the next man in your life.

• SexyDiva19
    November 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I've went 3 years without sex one time and then I almost went 2 years earlier this year. I now have a fwb so it's cool.

• Jade89
    by Jade89
    November 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Silver bullet and lots of batteries

• angie2568
    November 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM

LOL. You ladies made my weekend :)

I had fwb - that ended with our now 4 1/2 yr old son....I guess we werent so careful after all. (*I was with my oldest 2 father for 10 yrs (14 1/2 & 8 1/2 yr old kids). I was abstinent from 2004-2007. TMI I know....

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

where did you find your fwb? i'm trying to find one but it seems impossible. 

Quoting conniejo75:

BoB.. battery operated boyfriend. Ie vibrator.
    FWB...friends with benefits.

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

Sorry but who's bob? and how did u find your fwb?

Quoting KRIZZ25:

i have bob and a fwb..now bf..

• Armygirl2299703
    November 17, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I was pregnant when I left my ex. To be honest, other then getting a toy, I don't know how the hell I made it because I was horney ALL THE TIME when pregnant. lol I also had a couple romps with baby daddy just to be a childish bitch to make a point to the married whore that he was dating, that if I REALLY wanted him back, I could have him because I had something she would never have from him - a child.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN