Single Moms

Featured Posts
mommaof3girls24
How do you cope? May be TMI
November 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

So it's been almost 3 months since me and the soon to be ex seperated. How do you control the hormones? I'm so horny and I dont have anyone :( Sorry TMI lol but seriously....

Replies

• justahousewife
    November 16, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Wow, I have never heard it put that way. You've given me some serious food for thought. I appreciate that, thanks!

Quoting Stephd710:

Its not true, trust me, I would have been numb years ago.  If anything, it makes me more sensitive and then things are way better with a guy!! 

Quoting justahousewife:

You might be right but I wouldn't want to be the one to find out it's true. lol Kwim? But they do have their advantages, kind of like a quicky in a relationship. lol

Quoting Stephd710:

Thats just a false rumor.  It doesnt desensitize you at all!  

Quoting justahousewife:

Dildos are your best friend. :-) I don't advice vibrators though because you don't want to desensitize yourself for the next man in your life.

• SexyDiva19
    November 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I've went 3 years without sex one time and then I almost went 2 years earlier this year. I now have a fwb so it's cool.

• Jade89
    by Jade89
    November 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Silver bullet and lots of batteries

• angie2568
    November 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM

LOL. You ladies made my weekend :)

I had fwb - that ended with our now 4 1/2 yr old son....I guess we werent so careful after all. (*I was with my oldest 2 father for 10 yrs (14 1/2 & 8 1/2 yr old kids). I was abstinent from 2004-2007. TMI I know....

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

where did you find your fwb? i'm trying to find one but it seems impossible. 

Quoting conniejo75:

BoB.. battery operated boyfriend. Ie vibrator.
    FWB...friends with benefits.

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

Sorry but who's bob? and how did u find your fwb?

Quoting KRIZZ25:

i have bob and a fwb..now bf..

• Armygirl2299703
    November 17, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I was pregnant when I left my ex. To be honest, other then getting a toy, I don't know how the hell I made it because I was horney ALL THE TIME when pregnant. lol I also had a couple romps with baby daddy just to be a childish bitch to make a point to the married whore that he was dating, that if I REALLY wanted him back, I could have him because I had something she would never have from him - a child.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts