Single Moms

mommies_monkey
angry and hormonal GRRR :)
November 14, 2012 at 2:21 PM

hello all

i wish my bf could understand how im feeling he doesnt wanna be a part of our childs life and he says that he may never love me but when i asked him if hed never love me could he atleast love our child he blew up!!

i just dont understand how someone can create a life and not want to have to take the responsibility for that child it breaks may heart that i will be doing this alone .

hes saying that this has totally ruined his life and that hes going ot tell his kids that its someones else baby 

im just so angry and hurt how doi deal with these emotions

Replies

• Robsessed98
    November 14, 2012 at 2:28 PM
    Men react totally different than we do throughout pregnancy because to them its not real until they can actually see and touch the baby. I remember when my bros gf was pregnant, he would literally get on his knees and beg God to let the baby die because he didnt want it. I drug him into the delivery room with me and made him stand there and watch my neice be born. The second she came out my bro was in tears and has worshipped that child ever since. What Im saying is go about your life as if hes not gonna take part. Focus only on you and the baby, but leave the door open because bd just might come around. Either way, you are strong and capable enough to do this on your own. Dont worry about bd. If he doesnt come around, its his loss, not yours!
  • mommies_monkey
    November 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

thanks for the conforting words :)

• amonkeymom
    November 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

hugs  You have every right to your emotions and to be angry with him!

• brieri
    by brieri
    November 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Single Moms