Single Moms

KandMforever
Disney movie experts HELP!!!
November 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Ok so my 1 year old boy loves Lilo and stitch. If we're having a bad day or night this is what we watch. I am going to go crazy if I have to watch it forever lol. What other movies out there that would compare to this movie? And thoughts or ideas ladies? I have tried a couple others but he hates them

Replies

• brieri
    by brieri
    November 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I don't know, I can remmber my kids loved watching Beauty and the Beast oh, garsh, they had it memorized down to the beat. 

• Cpdsptchgrl
    November 13, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    Finding nemo is great! Monster Inc too. Really I love them all.
  • iHay
    by iHay
    November 13, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    Cars? I can quote that movie line for line. Um how about the hunchback of notre dame? Aristocats? 101 dalmatiions? Walle? Jungle book? Lion king? Little mermaid? The rescuers? Im just naming titles here mostly but those are the ones my son liked.
  • quickbooksworm
    November 13, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    Mine liked The Lion King at that age, and anything with animals instead of people. Finding Nemo, Lady and the Tramp, etc.
  • Andrewsmom70
    November 13, 2012 at 9:01 PM
    Walle is terrible. Almost no dialogue.

My son loved Cars.
  • reindeergames
    November 13, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Wall E is awesome! 

The Brave Little Toaster (not Disney but good!) 

• strngenough
    November 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    Oh monsters inc is awesome. Madagascar is great too. My favorite is the third one. It's got better songs and moves faster.
  • tyfry7496
    November 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Cars, Nemo.
  • ngarciaf
    November 13, 2012 at 9:41 PM
    Nemo might scare him. Monsters Inc and rio are great options.
  • MaddieLainesMom
    November 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Monsters Inc, Nemo, Rio, Cars. Also, at that age my DD loved the Cat in the Hat.

Single Moms