Single Moms

Featured Posts
easinpc
Not allowed to have male friends
by easinpc
November 11, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Does your current (or any past) significant other have a problem with you being friends (just friends - never been anything more) with the opposite sex?  Do you have a problem with your SO being friends with the opposite sex?

Replies

• Robsessed98
    November 11, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    I had to choose between my very best friend (male) and dh before we got married. It sucked but of course I chose to get married. He has female friends but not the kind who hangs out or calls all the time. Doesnt bother me most of the time.
  • mytrueloveS
    November 11, 2012 at 1:38 AM

All the time.  My ex used to hate all my male friends.  My current bf doesn't have a problem. but that's only because I don't go out anymore.  I never had a problem before until my ex cheated, I can't stand my current bf's female "friends."

• mhaney03
    November 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM

my ex husband didn't like it.  he pretended he would tolerate it but then would tell me how they all wanted to sleep with me but i was too blind to see it.  he'd nag me so much about it that i'd stop talking to them jsut to shut him up

• BeachMommy07
    November 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I never dated a guy who cared. 

• Mommyto2LilMen
    November 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

My ex husband did yes....my current BF, no.

• a06z08mama
    November 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    My ex was extremely jealous! I could never speak to a guy that had known me my entire life. My bf now. He doesn't care. He has female friends. But I am his one and only. And he is mine. We know that are trustful in our relationship.
  • LifeCafe42
    November 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    I have always had more guy friends
  • tyfry7496
    November 11, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    Me too.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I have always had more guy friends
  • moosesmom
    November 11, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    No and if he did that's reason enough to end the relationship. I don't have a problem with anyone I'm dating to have friends of the opposite sex.
  • moosesmom
    November 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM
    Did your husband make you choose?

Quoting Robsessed98:

I had to choose between my very best friend (male) and dh before we got married. It sucked but of course I chose to get married. He has female friends but not the kind who hangs out or calls all the time. Doesnt bother me most of the time.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts