Single Moms

easinpc
Not allowed to have male friends
by easinpc
November 11, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Does your current (or any past) significant other have a problem with you being friends (just friends - never been anything more) with the opposite sex?  Do you have a problem with your SO being friends with the opposite sex?

Replies

• Robsessed98
    November 11, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    I had to choose between my very best friend (male) and dh before we got married. It sucked but of course I chose to get married. He has female friends but not the kind who hangs out or calls all the time. Doesnt bother me most of the time.
  • mytrueloveS
    November 11, 2012 at 1:38 AM

All the time.  My ex used to hate all my male friends.  My current bf doesn't have a problem. but that's only because I don't go out anymore.  I never had a problem before until my ex cheated, I can't stand my current bf's female "friends."

• mhaney03
    November 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM

my ex husband didn't like it.  he pretended he would tolerate it but then would tell me how they all wanted to sleep with me but i was too blind to see it.  he'd nag me so much about it that i'd stop talking to them jsut to shut him up

• BeachMommy07
    November 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I never dated a guy who cared. 

• Mommyto2LilMen
    November 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

My ex husband did yes....my current BF, no.

• a06z08mama
    November 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    My ex was extremely jealous! I could never speak to a guy that had known me my entire life. My bf now. He doesn't care. He has female friends. But I am his one and only. And he is mine. We know that are trustful in our relationship.
  • LifeCafe42
    November 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    I have always had more guy friends
  • tyfry7496
    November 11, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    Me too.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I have always had more guy friends
  • moosesmom
    November 11, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    No and if he did that's reason enough to end the relationship. I don't have a problem with anyone I'm dating to have friends of the opposite sex.
  • moosesmom
    November 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM
    Did your husband make you choose?

Quoting Robsessed98:

I had to choose between my very best friend (male) and dh before we got married. It sucked but of course I chose to get married. He has female friends but not the kind who hangs out or calls all the time. Doesnt bother me most of the time.

Single Moms