Single Moms

Featured Posts
Teenmommy1119
I know I shouldn't care *vent* no bashing please
November 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
But I know it's my hormones since I had the baby 6 days ago. But I just found out... My DS has a half sibling possibly siblings... & it's known he has a kid at his old job... Now when I asked him if he had kids... He looked me dead on & said no (that was before I got pregnant... But still, like I cried about this.. I know I shouldn't care. But it stings a little. I'm trying to stay positive. And it's kinda working but like this is a low. I'm happy I have my son, don't get me wrong. & I love being a mom & ill find someone who will love us both when the time is right. I just don't understand this whole thing. But whatever. Sorry rants over!

Replies

• Mocking.Jay
    November 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I'm adopted as an only child.

I have three little bitch sisters who are mad at me right now too because they think they're safe from the "native syndrome". LOL. Long story, but I can TOTALLY relate.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

& Im an only child well was adopted into a family that didn't have any children besides me. But I was raised that way. Soooooo it really ticks me off besides the lying thing. I find more reasons the more I think about it that makes me mad!

Quoting faerie75:

i think it would bother me too, that my kid has siblings out here he may never know.

time will heal.

• Teenmommy1119
    November 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Lol oh Lordy!!!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

I have three little bitch sisters who are mad at me right now too because they think they're safe from the "native syndrome". LOL. Long story, but I can TOTALLY relate.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

& Im an only child well was adopted into a family that didn't have any children besides me. But I was raised that way. Soooooo it really ticks me off besides the lying thing. I find more reasons the more I think about it that makes me mad!

Quoting faerie75:

i think it would bother me too, that my kid has siblings out here he may never know.

time will heal.

• Teenmommy1119
    November 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    Glad I'm not the only one who would! It really is like what the hell?? Smh oh well he'll get his own!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Holy fuck that stinks. That would make me hold a grudge for FOREVER.

Thank god I was the mother of his firstborn...but still. Sucks guys don't give a shit about one child, and treat the other like gold.

• Mocking.Jay
    November 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Yep. My family is one big hot ass mess.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Lol oh Lordy!!!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting faerie75:

time will heal.

• Teenmommy1119
    November 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    Well so is mine! Lol so I can relate!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Yep. My family is one big hot ass mess.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Lol oh Lordy!!!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting faerie75:

time will heal.

• HyperMom38
    November 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM

We were never asked how many times either of us had been married before, just "if" either of us had been.  He said yes and the clerk asked for the divorce papers. (For him- he has no problem answering only the exact question asked, even though he knows it is essentially a lie.)  I found out because I met one of his friends from his hometown and he outed my ex about the # of times he had been married.  The court sent paperwork asking for him to support his son from the last marriage after I was pregnant with DD and that's how I found about his first child.  Men are such lying dogs!                

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Did he lie on your marriage certificate? You have to put how many previous marriages.

Quoting HyperMom38:

I know how this feels.  My ex told me I was his 2nd wife and that he had no children from his first marriage.  Turns out I was the 5th wife and he has a son with his 4th wife that he does not claim, but the law says is his.  It feels so bad because you want this child to be as special to their dad as they are to you, but when you find out that this is NOT the Dad's first kid it takes all the "special" right out of it.  I'm sorry you are going through this- you deserve better and so does your child.

• LifeCafe42
    November 9, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    Hugs mama
  • Armygirl2299703
    November 10, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Leaving that door open if very important. I am child #2 of my sperm donors. He wanted a boy, had me named and was pissed off to learn he was getting another daughter. My parents were together, had been for a bit and my mom was helping him raise my older sister due to her mom passing away in a car accident. He dumped my mom on the streets and went straight into another relationship where he got married and had 2 boys. My mom ran into his family and thier mutual friends over the years and learned of the birth of my younger brothers. I've always known about them and my sister I knew about probably around 4-5yrs old because my mom has pics o her that she managed to steal when she got kicked out because she knew he would never be around so I could know my sister. I know each of my siblings now, tho I've never met my sis in person due to living so far from each other. We all get along and they have little contact with him because he's a loser and gets pissed that they know the truth about him lieing to them all thier lives. Our only anger is towards the douchebag. He's a trucker too, so only God knows how many kids he really has.

I deal with a similar issue with my DD's dad. He's around when he wants, out living the party life at 45yrs old, that asshole. He has no other kids to his knowledge. His xwife (he lied to me about the divorce being final, wasn't until we'd been together for almost a year) aborted thier child as her sick way of telling him she didn't want to be with him anymore.

Men just lie.ugh.idk why. My current SO told me he was divorced, come to find out he was still married. He was honest about having a daughter tho.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

they really do lie. its actually sad they lie about their kids. smh. but we are in to completly different age groups not to mention he hangs around different areas in the 3 states surrounding where i live... soo lord only knows.. i wish i did know.. but when my son gets old enough i will always leave the door open for him to find his father and the siblings. 

Quoting Robsessed98:

Sad fact is men lie. Makes no sense how or why they lie about their kids, but they do. Dont worry about it at this time, but when yours is old enough, keep the door open to finding and maybe getting to know the siblings. Do you know the mom(s)? I got one of my best friends out of my dds half sisters mom. Anything can happen.

• Teenmommy1119
    November 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    I defiantly want to leave the door open. But if BD had it his way, I would of had an abortion or given my son up. Soooo Idk if there really is a door to keep open?

& in all honesty i don't even call him a man I call him "a sad excuse for a human being with the reproductive organs of the male human species." I know it's bitter but idc.

Quoting Armygirl2299703:

Leaving that door open if very important. I am child #2 of my sperm donors. He wanted a boy, had me named and was pissed off to learn he was getting another daughter. My parents were together, had been for a bit and my mom was helping him raise my older sister due to her mom passing away in a car accident. He dumped my mom on the streets and went straight into another relationship where he got married and had 2 boys. My mom ran into his family and thier mutual friends over the years and learned of the birth of my younger brothers. I've always known about them and my sister I knew about probably around 4-5yrs old because my mom has pics o her that she managed to steal when she got kicked out because she knew he would never be around so I could know my sister. I know each of my siblings now, tho I've never met my sis in person due to living so far from each other. We all get along and they have little contact with him because he's a loser and gets pissed that they know the truth about him lieing to them all thier lives. Our only anger is towards the douchebag. He's a trucker too, so only God knows how many kids he really has.

I deal with a similar issue with my DD's dad. He's around when he wants, out living the party life at 45yrs old, that asshole. He has no other kids to his knowledge. His xwife (he lied to me about the divorce being final, wasn't until we'd been together for almost a year) aborted thier child as her sick way of telling him she didn't want to be with him anymore.

Men just lie.ugh.idk why. My current SO told me he was divorced, come to find out he was still married. He was honest about having a daughter tho.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

they really do lie. its actually sad they lie about their kids. smh. but we are in to completly different age groups not to mention he hangs around different areas in the 3 states surrounding where i live... soo lord only knows.. i wish i did know.. but when my son gets old enough i will always leave the door open for him to find his father and the siblings. 

Quoting Robsessed98:

Sad fact is men lie. Makes no sense how or why they lie about their kids, but they do. Dont worry about it at this time, but when yours is old enough, keep the door open to finding and maybe getting to know the siblings. Do you know the mom(s)? I got one of my best friends out of my dds half sisters mom. Anything can happen.

• PaperClip811
    November 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM

:( fucking liars 

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts