Single Moms

Featured Posts
Kazmira222
"Lone Wolf"
November 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Out of all my friends around here who are having babies too, are always talking about how happy and grateful they are to have their "Mr. Right". While I'm over here being single and have nobody but my parents to love me.. :/ As much as I am over my ex, I get moments of missing everything good we used to have and do. Especially the sex.. Perhaps the thought of not having someone to be intimate with or cuddle or love, just really gets to me at times. *sigh* Who else can relate?

Replies

• MaverickMama
    November 6, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    I can. All my siblings are married with kids, or at least married. Im the only single parent. Even my friends are the same. Its tough because they cant relate to what your going through.
  • Kazmira222
    November 6, 2012 at 12:18 AM
    Exactly. And sometimes I hate how they just brag about how great everything is going for them. :/

Quoting MaverickMama:

I can. All my siblings are married with kids, or at least married. Im the only single parent. Even my friends are the same. Its tough because they cant relate to what your going through.

• brieri
    by brieri
    November 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM

always there.

• mylilgooberpea
    November 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM
    I was married he left me for a married friend. Im sooooo done with the starting over I wanna be married settled down raise my family with someone else to help me! Im tired of doing this crap on my own! Dosnt help my ex is military I was alone 95% of the time! So overly frustrated. I dont know what true love is and im already tired of looking.
  • Kazmira222
    November 6, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    Yeaa I don't look at all anymore. :/ I can't seem to feel the same way I did with my ex, with someone else. I don't even feel like I know how to flirt anymore! T^T it sucks..

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

I was married he left me for a married friend. Im sooooo done with the starting over I wanna be married settled down raise my family with someone else to help me! Im tired of doing this crap on my own! Dosnt help my ex is military I was alone 95% of the time! So overly frustrated. I dont know what true love is and im already tired of looking.

• Mommyto2LilMen
    November 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    *hugs*
  • LifeCafe42
    November 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    I did but honestly I love my son his "father" would have made my life miserable and now people say I'm so lucky not to have a jerk all the time and I'm the sole decision maker
  • morethanamemory
    November 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I feel the same way sometimes, with friends and family that seem to have this perfect life with their perfect husbands and family. I love my daughter but I feel left out relationship wise, and like I get looked down on for being a single mom, it also sometimes gets to be a little lonely...but thats ok cause for the most part I enjoy being  alone not having to answer to a man....someday  will find someone though, right now I am just enjoying the freedom.

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    November 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I get that way from time to time.  The companionship is what I miss the most about a relationship.  Hugs!

• Robsessed98
    November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    I think we can all relate. Just be strong and remember you wont always be alone unless you choose to be.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts