Single Moms

Featured Posts
GracelynJoysMom
might be pregnant again. (no bashing).....*update*
November 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Please no judging or bashing.

I am 20 single mom of a 15 month old baby girl. I'm in school full time and work part time.

I have been seeing a guy for awhile, we have known eachother for about 5 years now. Well I think I'm pregnant. I have been on birth control but didn't take it for 2 weeks because the pharmacy messed up my medicine and had to wait for the doctor to call in a new one and all that. I was back on it for about 3 weeks and I missed 2 pills since being back on them. The sex was unprotected but he did pull out( I know not 100% effective )

since last week I have been very tired at school during the day and at work at night. for the past 3 days I have been nauseous and have thrown up a few times. I also look like I am. I know its crazy but with my first I.started showing at 10 weeks and I look like I am . I took a test this morning and it was negative but I feel like I am. I have a appointment with my obgyn next Tuesday for a urine and blood test.

I will post a picture in the reply and let me know what you think.

I don't want to be pregnant but I will make the best of it if I am.

thank you . please no bashing.

****UPDATE****
I started my period today at school. I am very relieved! my period is very heavy, very bloated , and bad cramps. i might talk to the doctor to see if there is a different birth control that would be better for me because I have been very irregular on this pill and I don't like that and I don't want to have this sorry again because of missing a pill.

Replies

• rvb146
    by rvb146
    November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    Get another test and test again right away in the morning in a few days. Tuesday isn't going to get here any faster but maybe you will be a little less stressed.
  • jackieb2811
    November 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Could just be bloating because no way if you are a few weeks pregnant would you be 'showing' it would just be bloating. I suggest just make the doctor appt to find out for sure. Sometimes periods will have the same effect or symptoms as pregnacy same as with restarting birth control. Try not to worry but do keep us posted!

• GracelynJoysMom
    November 5, 2012 at 11:04 PM
    The test this morning was negative. I bought 2 tests so I was planning on taking the other one Friday morning. My 1st pregnancy I miscarried at 9 weeks and my 2nd I took 4 tests before I got a positive one because I had a feeling that I was. the one that came up positive first was only a faint line after 3 negative tests. Then went in for a blood test and ultrasound.

Quoting rvb146:

Get another test and test again right away in the morning in a few days. Tuesday isn't going to get here any faster but maybe you will be a little less stressed.

• mylilgooberpea
    November 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
    Urgent care or er if you cant wait.
  • GracelynJoysMom
    November 6, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Here is alittle bit more clear picture. I do feel bloated and it could b that but I'm just very worried that I am pregnant. I never really get bloated when I'm about to start or anything so idk. thank you everyone for your advice and I will keep up to date.
  • GracelynJoysMom
    November 6, 2012 at 1:13 AM
    Did you continue to take your birth control pill when you suspected that you were pregnant? My obgyn never said anything about it but I have heard that it could cause birth defects and miscarriages.

Quoting AliMarie525:

Don't stress but I recently got pregnant on the pill :( I miscarried but my head was spinning in the two weeks I knew I was. Just wait for the doc appointment because pregnancy tests are pretty accurate and birth control pills can cause pregnancy like symptoms.

• LifeCafe42
    November 6, 2012 at 9:12 AM
    Go to the doctor get a blood test stressing about it isn't going to help
  • Robsessed98
    November 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM
    Dont stress until you see the dr. Not bashing, but if you're not pregnant this time, hopefully you will learn a lesson and be responsible from now on.
  • GracelynJoysMom
    November 6, 2012 at 3:04 PM

That was alittle rude...I am on birth control and I have been off and on since i first started my period when i was 13 because my period has been a mess. I have tried 3 different birth control pills, the patch, and implanon. I am very sensitive to hormones so it is hard for me to find a birth control that I am able to take that my body can handle. It isn't like i am having unprotected sex all the time. It has happened a once or twice with the guy that i am dating.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Dont stress until you see the dr. Not bashing, but if you're not pregnant this time, hopefully you will learn a lesson and be responsible from now on.

• Shaybay218
    November 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM

If so congrats moma!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts