Single Moms

Featured Posts
GracelynJoysMom
might be pregnant again. (no bashing).....*update*
November 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Please no judging or bashing.

I am 20 single mom of a 15 month old baby girl. I'm in school full time and work part time.

I have been seeing a guy for awhile, we have known eachother for about 5 years now. Well I think I'm pregnant. I have been on birth control but didn't take it for 2 weeks because the pharmacy messed up my medicine and had to wait for the doctor to call in a new one and all that. I was back on it for about 3 weeks and I missed 2 pills since being back on them. The sex was unprotected but he did pull out( I know not 100% effective )

since last week I have been very tired at school during the day and at work at night. for the past 3 days I have been nauseous and have thrown up a few times. I also look like I am. I know its crazy but with my first I.started showing at 10 weeks and I look like I am . I took a test this morning and it was negative but I feel like I am. I have a appointment with my obgyn next Tuesday for a urine and blood test.

I will post a picture in the reply and let me know what you think.

I don't want to be pregnant but I will make the best of it if I am.

thank you . please no bashing.

****UPDATE****
I started my period today at school. I am very relieved! my period is very heavy, very bloated , and bad cramps. i might talk to the doctor to see if there is a different birth control that would be better for me because I have been very irregular on this pill and I don't like that and I don't want to have this sorry again because of missing a pill.

Replies

• savannahmom2011
    November 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

just go to doc

• Cafe AmyS
    November 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Sounds like the doctor visit will be a good thing.  Good luck!

• Gina_C
    by Gina_C
    November 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM
    Sometimes just stressing out about makes it worse and every little thing becomes a symptom. I would just relax until you go to the doc. Also, it's that time of year for the crud so you could just be sick. And being tired and throwing up are also flu symptoms. Good luck momma
  • GracelynJoysMom
    November 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM

• iHay
    by iHay
    November 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM
    Just go to the dr and dont worry. Stress doesnt help the symptoms.
  • GracelynJoysMom
    November 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Its very hard not to worry. the soonest that my doctor can get me in is next Tuesday. I know its only about a week away but I just want to know if I am or not already.

Quoting iHay:

• iHay
    by iHay
    November 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    Ive been there trust me. Just keep in mind if youre pregnant or not its already set in stone so worrying isnt going to change it. I know easier said then done. Just try to keep your mind active and stay busy til next week.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Its very hard not to worry. the soonest that my doctor can get me in is next Tuesday. I know its only about a week away but I just want to know if I am or not already.

Quoting iHay:

• GracelynJoysMom
    November 5, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    Thanks!

Quoting iHay:

Ive been there trust me. Just keep in mind if youre pregnant or not its already set in stone so worrying isnt going to change it. I know easier said then done. Just try to keep your mind active and stay busy til next week.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Quoting iHay:

• Mommyto2LilMen
    November 5, 2012 at 10:03 PM

If your getting antsy waiting til next week, i would go buy a test.  Good luck. 

• faerie75
    November 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM
    Good luck with that.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts