Single Moms

jes986
new to cm
by jes986
October 23, 2012 at 11:45 PM

My name is Jessie. I have a wonderful soon to be 9 month old. I live with my parents again due to the fact me and my son's dad are no longer together. I got out of the relationship when I was about 5 months. It wasn't a healthy relationship and I didn't want my son to live with unhappy parents. The dad has only asked to see him once, and that was only after he was 7 months old. He rarely askes about him, but claims he cares and wants to be a part of his life. I've told him to prove it by showing that he really cares, but things are still the same. I got extremely lucky by finding a great guy that has stepped in and helps me with my son when I need it. My son really likes him. If anyone wants to add me feel free to. I could use some new found friends to talk to. Hope all have a great night.

Replies

• mytrueloveS
    October 24, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Welcome to the group! 

• sniklefritz
    October 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Hi welcome...I'm jamie...i'm a single mom with two girls ages 17 and 22 but i still have somegood advice here and there,,and a sholder thats great to lean on..ears to listen as well...:)

• sniklefritz
    October 24, 2012 at 3:08 AM

The typo fairy is sitting on my shoulder tonight..L.O.L. sorry.

Quoting sniklefritz:

Hi welcome...I'm jamie...i'm a single mom with two girls ages 17 and 22 but i still have somegood advice here and there,,and a sholder thats great to lean on..ears to listen as well...:)

• jes986
    by jes986
    October 24, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Quoting sniklefritz:

I'm the same age as your oldest daughter. And thank you in advance for any and all advice you give.

• Mommyto2LilMen
    October 24, 2012 at 6:40 AM
    Welcome.
  • erinmomofone
    October 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM
    Welcome to the group. You can always friend me.
  • LifeCafe42
    October 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    Welcome to the group!
  • otoole
    by otoole
    October 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM

welcome :)

• jes986
    by jes986
    October 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Thanks for all the welcomes.

• manda83012
    October 24, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    Hi Jessie :)
    My name is Amanda and I'm also new to cm
    I can relate to your situation a little bit.
    I had to move back home when I had my son as well because me and his father broke up.
    We had a disagreement about my sons last name.
    He is almost two months old and my sons father hasn't seen him since he was born in the hospital.
    He also claims he wants to be involved but is not making a effort either.
    I haven't found anyone to step in and be a father but I'm not looking right now ; I hoe and believe God will send him to me when I'm ready.
    Have a good day :)

Single Moms