Single Moms

LeeLee375
"a good man is a blessing"
October 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
My baby is very sociable and wants people to talk to her every store we go in. So, I get a lot of random conversations/advice from strangers because of it....

Yesterday, this older fella walked up to me to see the baby and talked about how she was a blessing. Very sweet. Then he says "do you have a good man??" I said "No" cause that's the truth! He thinks for a second and says "well... A good man is a blessing!"

Oooooookay? Good to know this!

Replies

• strngenough
    October 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    So we need to go to church to find one?
  • Robsessed98
    October 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    while thats true, no clue why he would say that lol
  • Chellie13
    October 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM

After having two very bad ones in my life at one time or another, now having my good (awesome, great, wonderful) man IS a blessing indeed! :)  

• iHay
    by iHay
    October 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    A good man is a blessing and i think maybe what he meant was they dont come along every day.
  • DCR1
    by DCR1
    October 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Hmm thats interesting, my first thought was run like hell the next time you see him, and then i smacked myself, we can't always be afraid of all we see and hear simply because its diffrent than our normal, and who's to say our normal is what's right?it could possibly be a case of it is what it is period, no hidden charges, maybe he has a son thats successful and feels that you are an attractive lady with an adorable child and wants to introduce the two of you, had i went with my first way of thinking, you would loose out!

Single Moms