Single Moms

Featured Posts
LauraMH
I'm not sure what just happend????
by LauraMH
October 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I had a friend come over who I haven't seen in a long time and he walked in the door trying to kiss me. I told him no and kept trying...for 2 hours. He wouldn't leave. He was grabbing my wrists and held them at my sides or tried to get me to touch him. He kept trying to touch me and kiss me. I kept saying no. I would try to walk away and he followed me around my house. He kept cornering me against walls or on the couch. We somehow ended up in my bedroom and he picked me up, threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He put his knee between my legs and held my head so I couldn't move it and kept kissing me. I was pushing his chest so hard my arms were shaking and telling him no. He finally just stopped. I walked outside with him were we smoked a cigarette (which I haven't done in a long time) and I told him to leave. He left and said "We'll pick this up where we left off"

I have no idea what that was. He didn't rape me. He just stopped. He is normally a really nice guy and I am pretty confused as to why that happend. My arms are still shaking and I don't know how to feel about it...

Replies

• MoMofTWOkiddos
    October 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    Wow!! That's not a normal behavior. I'd be concerned.
  • petite101
    October 14, 2012 at 4:17 PM
    I wouldn't be letting him come over anymore. He may not have penetrated you, but it was going there. I'm sorry hun, be careful.
  • mrsary
    by mrsary
    October 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM
    Stay away from that idiot!
  • Andrewsmom70
    October 14, 2012 at 4:22 PM
    Yeah, that's no friend. That's a sexual predator. And he made it clear that he plans on finishing what he started. I would consider all legal avenues to protect yourself.
  • iHay
    by iHay
    October 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM
    Call the police. Especially if he comes over agin.
  • easinpc
    by easinpc
    October 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I would definately make sure to never invite him over again or be alone with him if at all possible!  Hugs!

• MommyAJ2921
    October 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Call the police. Especially since he said "we'll pick this up where we left off.." To me that speaks VOLUMES...whether you want to or not he wants to have sex with you and he made it perfectly clear that's what he intends to do. You need to protect yourself.

• LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    October 14, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I wouldn't even know what to say to the police since nothing really happened. It was just scary and it lasted so long I thought he was never going to leave. I'm grateful he finally did though.

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Call the police. Especially since he said "we'll pick this up where we left off.." To me that speaks VOLUMES...whether you want to or not he wants to have sex with you and he made it perfectly clear that's what he intends to do. You need to protect yourself.

• Andrewsmom70
    October 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM
    You tell them what you told us and say you don't know what to do but that you are scared and worried that he's coming back.

Quoting LauraMH:

I wouldn't even know what to say to the police since nothing really happened. It was just scary and it lasted so long I thought he was never going to leave. I'm grateful he finally did though.

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

• LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    October 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I wouldn't think that they could do anything since he didn't succeed in what he tried to do. I don't have much faith in the law anymore anyway after what happened with my ex who was abusive, but that is a whole different topic.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

You tell them what you told us and say you don't know what to do but that you are scared and worried that he's coming back.

Quoting LauraMH:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts