Single Moms

gracegon07
this is so hard
October 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Tonight is the first night dropping off my kids with there dad . I cried so hard it hurts so much. I felt like I belonged there w him m my kids. I just think he's satisfied w us being apart this feeling is tearing my heart. I wish I could b back home.

Replies

• cklamour
    October 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM
    :::hugs::: You will get through this, and oneday you will find that special someone. When the kiddos are spending time with dad, him and you can spend quality time.
  • kristy319
    October 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    It takes time hun! Use the time with out the kids to relax while you can
  • Alex21328
    October 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    Hugs and just try to meet up with some friends
  • brieri
    by brieri
    October 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

• Robsessed98
    October 13, 2012 at 12:08 AM
    The first few times it tears your heart out, but it does get easier each time. Before you know it, youll even enjoy having a weekend off.
  • arkmomma06
    October 13, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    Hugs
  • ImaSoulMom
    October 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM
    I agree with all the above. It is hard at first but try to find an activity to keep yourself busy. Read a book, take a bath, clean. Just try to calm down until your babies are home.

I try to work out and clean and do errands. Also try to have fun. Time with friends is nice. You can do this.
  • Sj218
    by Sj218
    October 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM
    I've only been living away from my husband for two months and had the same experience not long ago. It hurts my soul every time I have to share my son with my husband. So many BIG feelings. I get though it because its what's best for my boy, but it is soooo hard. I feel like you. I want to be with my family. I feel excluded and rejected. And while I'm feeling terrible, my son is feeling great because he gets to hang with Dad. Nothing about this process is fair or easy.
  • 1stpreggers
    October 13, 2012 at 2:33 AM
    Hugs! Try and do something for yourself while the kids are away even if its just a walk outside.
  • reindeergames
    October 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM

The first times I had to hand over my daughter to her father then be by myself was awful. I got drunk for a couple of months of doing that (my daughter goes every single saturday night). Slowly I got used to it though but it was awful until I got used to it, felt like I was a bad mother for not having my daughter for the night, felt bad for my daughter having to go over to his house, etc. 

Single Moms