Single Moms

Featured Posts
gracegon07
this is so hard
October 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Tonight is the first night dropping off my kids with there dad . I cried so hard it hurts so much. I felt like I belonged there w him m my kids. I just think he's satisfied w us being apart this feeling is tearing my heart. I wish I could b back home.

Replies

• cklamour
    October 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM
    :::hugs::: You will get through this, and oneday you will find that special someone. When the kiddos are spending time with dad, him and you can spend quality time.
  • kristy319
    October 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    It takes time hun! Use the time with out the kids to relax while you can
  • Alex21328
    October 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    Hugs and just try to meet up with some friends
  • brieri
    by brieri
    October 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

• Robsessed98
    October 13, 2012 at 12:08 AM
    The first few times it tears your heart out, but it does get easier each time. Before you know it, youll even enjoy having a weekend off.
  • arkmomma06
    October 13, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    Hugs
  • ImaSoulMom
    October 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM
    I agree with all the above. It is hard at first but try to find an activity to keep yourself busy. Read a book, take a bath, clean. Just try to calm down until your babies are home.

I try to work out and clean and do errands. Also try to have fun. Time with friends is nice. You can do this.
  • Sj218
    by Sj218
    October 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM
    I've only been living away from my husband for two months and had the same experience not long ago. It hurts my soul every time I have to share my son with my husband. So many BIG feelings. I get though it because its what's best for my boy, but it is soooo hard. I feel like you. I want to be with my family. I feel excluded and rejected. And while I'm feeling terrible, my son is feeling great because he gets to hang with Dad. Nothing about this process is fair or easy.
  • 1stpreggers
    October 13, 2012 at 2:33 AM
    Hugs! Try and do something for yourself while the kids are away even if its just a walk outside.
  • reindeergames
    October 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM

The first times I had to hand over my daughter to her father then be by myself was awful. I got drunk for a couple of months of doing that (my daughter goes every single saturday night). Slowly I got used to it though but it was awful until I got used to it, felt like I was a bad mother for not having my daughter for the night, felt bad for my daughter having to go over to his house, etc. 

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts