Single Moms

Featured Posts
jrsmommie
Bd's taxes
October 12, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Have any of you gotten your BD's taxes yet for child support? I'm still waiting for mine, the state has the money I've seen it online. Just wish they would dish it out already. With the last month and bein out of work for a bit I could really use that money. :(

Replies

• dragonfly.1982
    October 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    I was owed over 500 and it was taken out of his taxes and since ds is on medicaid the state kept it :/
  • jrsmommie
    October 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM

My kids are on medicaid too but I got them last year. Only thing that kept him out of jail when we went to court

• brieri
    by brieri
    October 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Don't you have to request for it?  dk never had that problem.

• devynsmommy09
    October 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    Have you called the child.support enforcement division? They should track it for you.
  • tyfry7496
    October 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    Depends on the state. Some states have it set up where if they owe over a certain amount it's automatic. I've gotten a couple surprise direct deposits from the IRS over the years. The last time was almost $2000.

Quoting brieri:

• jrsmommie
    October 13, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I check the child support website everyday to see if it's been deposited and it just hasnt. Didn't take this long last year and it's frustrating.

• kayshalea
    October 13, 2012 at 8:52 AM
    My bd has his other bm on child support and he usually get her taxes
  • tyfry7496
    October 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM
    And my sons on Medicaid. The state doesn't take anything unless you are getting cash benefits (at least in Wisconsin).

Quoting tyfry7496:

Depends on the state. Some states have it set up where if they owe over a certain amount it's automatic. I've gotten a couple surprise direct deposits from the IRS over the years. The last time was almost $2000.

Quoting brieri:

• Armygirl2299703
    October 14, 2012 at 6:11 AM

In AK, it is the same way. The state only keeps it if you are on cash assistance. In the past when they've taken bd tax money, as soon as child support had it recorded, that it was recieved then I usually recieved it within a couple weeks.

Quoting tyfry7496:

And my sons on Medicaid. The state doesn't take anything unless you are getting cash benefits (at least in Wisconsin).

Quoting tyfry7496:

Quoting brieri:

• MIMIBRIE
    October 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    I got it one year. They held it for 6 months and then it was disbursed.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts