When you're a mom, finding time for yourself can be tough. When you're a single mom, it can seem impossible!
Join us for a "Take Care of Mom" Challenge and make a little time for yourself!
To sign up for our Take Care of Mom Challenge, just reply to this post! We will provide you with 5 days of activities to help enjoy some well-earned "me time," no matter how brief. You deserve it!
Starting October 15th, you'll receive a daily link to the activity of the day!
One lucky member who replies to this post and participates in the 5 activities will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card! Plus, we'll have other fun prizes so be sure to check in every day!
We'll add links to each day's challenge here:
Day 1 Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 1: Create a "Mom Only Zone"
Day 2 Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 2: Get it Off Your Chest! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!!!
Day 3 Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 3: Treat Yourself!
Day 4 Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 4: Spa Day (or Evening)
Day 5 Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 5: Go On a Date! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom T-Shirt!!!
- The Single Moms sweepstakes starts 10/15/12 at 4:00pm (ET) and ends 10/22/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/7/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by haleyrocks11October 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM
i would love to
October 15, 2012 at 10:31 PMIm in
by devsmom98October 15, 2012 at 10:39 PMSign me up!
by Ashbeth1978October 16, 2012 at 2:03 AMOk I'm game sign me up.
by aahudsonOctober 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM
by MarsellaOctober 16, 2012 at 11:47 AMSign me up!
by HLHSmommyOctober 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I am all about taking care of me so I can best take care of my little man!
October 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Def. could use some "me" time!!