Single Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Join our Take Care of Mom Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card and other PRIZES!!!
October 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM

jugglingWhen you're a mom, finding time for yourself can be tough.   When you're a single mom, it can seem impossible!  

Join us for a "Take Care of Mom" Challenge and make a little time for yourself!

To sign up for our Take Care of Mom Challenge, just reply to this post!  We will provide you with 5 days of activities to help enjoy some well-earned "me time," no matter how brief. You deserve it!

Starting October 15th, you'll receive a daily link to the activity of the day!

One lucky member who replies to this post and participates in the 5 activities will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card! Plus, we'll have other fun prizes so be sure to check in every day!

We'll add links to each day's challenge here:

Day 1  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 1: Create a "Mom Only Zone"
Day 2  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 2: Get it Off Your Chest! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!!!
Day 3  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 3: Treat Yourself!
Day 4  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 4: Spa Day (or Evening)
Day 5  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 5: Go On a Date! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom T-Shirt!!!

happy ENJOY!!

Official Rules

• The Single Moms sweepstakes starts 10/15/12 at 4:00pm (ET) and ends 10/22/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
  • Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/7/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited.   Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Replies

• katwmn13
    October 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM

What is this 'Me time" you keep referring to big smile mini

• swright72
    October 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM
    I'm in
  • vikkivengance
    October 20, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Love it!! New to the sight, not singlemomhood and in my home its hard to find "Me" time Thx!!!

• loveelyzabeth09
    October 22, 2012 at 1:35 AM

"me time" would be amazing

• Cafe Robin
    November 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

congratulations ....and the WINNER is....

momofamamasboy

You have won a $25 gift card!

• evaleena777
    November 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    :)
  • mommyducky9
    January 17, 2013 at 10:25 PM
    Am I too late! Single mommy with a full time job. I need me time so bad I don't remember what it even is! :-p

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

jugglingWhen you're a mom, finding time for yourself can be tough.   When you're a single mom, it can seem impossible!  

Join us for a "Take Care of Mom" Challenge and make a little time for yourself!

To sign up for our Take Care of Mom Challenge, just reply to this post!  We will provide you with 5 days of activities to help enjoy some well-earned "me time," no matter how brief. You deserve it!

Starting October 15th, you'll receive a daily link to the activity of the day!

One lucky member who replies to this post and participates in the 5 activities will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card! Plus, we'll have other fun prizes so be sure to check in every day!

We'll add links to each day's challenge here:

Day 1  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 1: Create a "Mom Only Zone"
    Day 2  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 2: Get it Off Your Chest! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!!!
    Day 3  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 3: Treat Yourself!
    Day 4  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 4: Spa Day (or Evening)
    Day 5  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 5: Go On a Date! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom T-Shirt!!!

happy ENJOY!!

Official Rules

• The Single Moms sweepstakes starts 10/15/12 at 4:00pm (ET) and ends 10/22/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").

• Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.

• One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.

• The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/7/12.

• No Purchase Necessary.

• Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.

• Void where prohibited.   Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN