Single Moms

queensweet
He's the one!!!
October 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I know we all have vented & bashed our exes. But I believe there are good men out here & one of them is for me. I believe that God would not have put us here with nothing but jerks & jacka$$es. So let's celebrate & recognize the good men whom are there being supportive & taking care of their kids & other men's kids. Tell us how did you meet him? was it by chance? a blind date?

Replies

• ladybugmom2010
    Joy
    October 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    I'm still waiting on him. Its been three years. I don't know he is coming.
  • ChgIsGood2012
    October 11, 2012 at 11:11 PM

" I believe that God would not have put us here with nothing but jerks & jacka$$es. So let's celebrate & recognize the good men whom are there being supportive & taking care of their kids & other men's kids." Amen!

• MommyAJ2921
    October 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM

I have to say...I'm not divorced yet...we finalize next month but I have GOT to say....these responses have given me hope that so long as I remain faithful and trust in Him..when the time is right, I'll have love and be a wife again..Thanks for sharing!

• LeeLee375
    October 11, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    I've been seeing my bf since May and I'm not ready to say he's "the one" but I will say he is a wonderful man. Has sole custody of his 13 yo son, and has had since he was a baby. He also has custody of his cousin's child, 10 years old. Has had her for 3-4 years and loves and takes care of her like his own, too.

Maybe it will turn out that he's the one for me, but for now I know for sure that good responsible men do exist :)
  • LifeCafe42
    October 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM
    Mine is 3 feet tall 33lbs and loves his mama to death
  • Chellie13
    October 12, 2012 at 7:40 AM

We were friends for a couple of years.  Once, a couple of years ago, a mutual friend said we should go out to dinner lol...but each of us was too shy to ask.  Fast forward to this past spring, he finally asked me to an event.  Now we're engaged and expected our first baby (together).  He is perfect for me <3 

Single Moms