Single Moms

MamaFLgurl
Is it really a shock?
October 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM

My two longest relationships were with smokers. I don't smoke at all. After being with both men for a while, being around the smoke all the time started to give me headaches. Plus my clothe started smelling like smoke, even after washes.  I was talking to my friend ( who doesn't smoke but her husband does) and she said" I would be missing out on great guys if I put smoking on my no go list ".  I told her that I believed I can meet a great guy who doesn't smoke just as easily as a smoker. She replied with " I highly doubt it". I don't know, is it expecting to much to not want to date any more smokers?

Replies

• whitneymf
    October 10, 2012 at 11:36 AM
    I refuse to date any one who smokes and I've met some wonderful men who don't smoke. So there is hope don't worry(:
  • tinky_00
    October 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM
    ^I agree^
  • petite101
    October 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Nope, it sure isn't. I found an AMAZING man who doesn't smoke. 

• texoma2
    by texoma2
    October 10, 2012 at 12:09 PM

OMG NO...... SMOKING IS SO GROSS!!! U COULD NOT PAY ME ENOUGH TO DATE OR EVEN HANG WITH A SMOKER.

• conniejo75
    October 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    I don't date smokers. Never have.
  • MeeshMom
    October 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    Smoker and non smoker doesn't have much to do with the person as a whole but for me it's a deal breaker. I used to smoke and I'm glad I stopped. It's gross. You can find great non smoker guys. Only you can set your own standards. And there's nothing wrong with wanting a non smoker.
  • LeeLee375
    October 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    Same here, never dated a smoker. Never plan on it either. There are tons of guys out there, you need to find one that won't make you smell bad! Lol
  • PaperClip811
    October 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I didnt date smokers after I quit. Didnt have a problem finding them :o)

• yezay
    by yezay
    October 10, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    My so and I both smoked when we met but now we only do occasionally if out drinking.
  • dragonfly.1982
    October 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I quit when I got pregnant and I don't want to go back this time so smoking is most definitely on my no go list I don't want the added temptation of wanting to smoke again. and I don't want my kids to ever be around it or well at least when they are with me.

Single Moms